F m l

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can be handy, just sayin

Facking imdoon' you just don't give up lol! Rowdy after Imdoo'ns riding performance today I'd say you may want to hire the Maytag repair man ha-ha...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Facking imdoon' you just don't give up lol! Rowdy after Imdoo'ns riding performance today I'd say you may want to hire the Maytag repair man ha-ha...

and he is lonely, what you talkin about willis, those were 9 and 10 dismounts. although the shoulder has a few new aches and pains. :beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool. you staying overnight? looks like about 4 may come along, although seems everyone wants to see me roll and get stuck hehe, i don't blame them i'm good at it.

Were forced to see it lol Whats the terrain like in Elkford and Fernie?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and he is lonely, what you talkin about willis, those were 9 and 10 dismounts. although the shoulder has a few new aches and pains. :beer:

Just my knee bugging me today! Johnnies a wreck haha Newbies

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Rowdy it is an easy fix. Just unplug oven, remove element and replace. Doesn't even have to be the same shape as long as the plug is the same. You can bend the element any shape you want before it's heated for the first time. Easy peasy as Momma would say. :beer::d:beer:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy it is an easy fix. Just unplug oven, remove element and replace. Doesn't even have to be the same shape as long as the plug is the same. You can bend the element any shape you want before it's heated for the first time. Easy peasy as Momma would say. :beer::d:beer:

ya know that feeling when you drive for an hour to a store that closed before ya left

Top Bottom