F m l

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure mine is busted too,I have looked inside a few times and it doesn't seem to make any food at all????

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure mine is busted too,I have looked inside a few times and it doesn't seem to make any food at all????

Your missing an important part. Women+oven=food Needs both parts to work properly.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a white GE about 5 years old. Hardly even used as it was my mother in laws and it is just her. You can have it for $50. I'll even throw in the hood fan.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can pick up a BBQ for a hundred bucks......If you can't Q it, it ain't worth eating........

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
t's not the stove, its the oven inside. The coil there started to smoulder, so I shut it off and now it doesn't work. Ovens from 1979. As copied from Rowdy.

As I said earlier it sounds like the element! It unplugs; take it to Home Depot and buy a replacement. Easy fix for cheap.

Isn't anyone a handyman these days? Geesh.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
t's not the stove, its the oven inside. The coil there started to smoulder, so I shut it off and now it doesn't work. Ovens from 1979. As copied from Rowdy.

As I said earlier it sounds like the element! It unplugs; take it to Home Depot and buy a replacement. Easy fix for cheap.

Isn't anyone a handyman these days? Geesh.....

that would be too easy

like the staples easy button

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can just replace the element like FS said...easy fix :)

But the offer from Barton for the 50 buck stove with the hoodfan might be a better option :beer:

you gotta ride.........you don't gotta cook :rolleyes:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Not near a computer today. Doing a safety audit the rest of the week. If anyone has a line on a cheap stove please call me! 403 ###_####. No prank calls! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Not near a computer today. Doing a safety audit the rest of the week. If anyone has a line on a cheap stove please call me!No prank calls! :D

Should we gamble on how long until overkill makes a phone call?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Not near a computer today. Doing a safety audit the rest of the week. If anyone has a line on a cheap stove please call me! 403 ###_####. No prank calls! :D

WOW thats brave......

you realize that by saying "no prank calls" you have initiated prank calls

Last edited by a moderator:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to clear up this years & last years property tax's, still got this years income tax to pay, Ford lost 4x4 around X-mas(good thing it mostly sits in the driveway), blew the motor in the Doo, and it keeps on snowing:)D or :rant: :confused:), fixing a friends quad in trade for a new to me oven, a different sled to fix when the quad is done, 1 of 3 sump pumps have quit on me again, need to change filters for the well this year, broke only shower in the house in Jan(bandaid is still holding), and the bills & morgtage keep on coming.......LOL

Yes!!! I have had a FML! year already. LOL

Its like a beatles record trashy and Rowdy song if you play it backwords it all comes back to you as new:d:beer:
uupps sorry pain pilss talkn again:confused:

Last edited:

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Team Green . Isn't that where the term bun in the oven gets started ? Better be careful!!

Top Bottom