Everything's Harder In The Cold

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Ok, I was standing there at the water station, filling up my 220 gallon tank. The hose broke and I had a nice shower in freezing temps, flailing about trying to get to the water shutoff. I was moving like the wind but still got soaked. Also, the guy behind me in line had a good chuckle at my expense. Got my cookie wet.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
c5e0eecec413ed3dbee4a2c2bbf2b47c.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I vaguely remember last fall/early winter..........it is a blurr now, but this meatbag character put on quite a show with his calculated postings. Things will get interesting once again :snow:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This brings back memories of one time when I was changing hydraulic oil... friggen hose came out of the filler neck (tank was up at eye level) and although the pump wasn't high pressure you would have thought it was with the way I was flailing all over the place trying to put it back in the tank.... Golden shower of the hydraulic kind......what a mess....

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This brings back memories of one time when I was changing hydraulic oil... friggen hose came out of the filler neck (tank was up at eye level) and although the pump wasn't high pressure you would have thought it was with the way I was flailing all over the place trying to put it back in the tank.... Golden shower of the hydraulic kind......what a mess....

I too have experienced the golden shower of hydraulic fluid a time or two while trying to replace a blown hydraulic line in the damnded of damned places in the catwalk or cellar of a drilling rig. No point in trying to wash the clothes just throw them out and put on a clean pair of rig rags. One piece helly hanson underwear are expensive.

Top Bottom