Even moose dont like yamaha's!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moose are the worst! Never take them for granted!
yep....when the ears go flat, they're comin' for you. this one was eating on the hay bales at our truck shop, I grabbed the camera and walked closer to get a few pics....at first his ears were up, then they went horizontal and the fawker charged me. we played ring around the rosie until I could jump back in my truck.

pictures2866Small.jpg

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Yammy have a triple in it that might have pushed the Moose over the egde :rolleyes:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yep....when the ears go flat, they're comin' for you. this one was eating on the hay bales at our truck shop, I grabbed the camera and walked closer to get a few pics....at first his ears were up, then they went horizontal and the fawker charged me. we played ring around the rosie until I could jump back in my truck.

pictures2866Small.jpg

Looks like it could us a good feed on those bales. SKINNY like a super model

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The moose that hangout on the Renshaw trail aren't afraid of sleds. Just ask the fellow that had a scary standoff with the bull who charged him and sled.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The moose that hangout on the Renshaw trail aren't afraid of sleds. Just ask the fellow that had a scary standoff with the bull who charged him and sled.

A buddy of mine Smacked a moose on the Renshaw trail, we were last ones coming off the hill, flying down the trail, came around the corner and there was a moose in the way, The poor thing tried to get off the trail and as Dave went around he reached out and smacked it as he went by. ha ha.

Fullstroke

Reaction score
You guys are just jealous, I have had quite a few 2 strokes, and I much prefer my new Yamaha, but that's just me

Top Bottom