Etec is like a timex.....just keeps ticking away!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just about 1000 miles on my '12 this winter. I can't recall how many days riding that has been.

The entire low voltage issue was traced right back to the hi/low beam switch on the X and freerides. Replaced the switch on a few sleds, no more issue. Not that I have ever used my highbeam anyways so I might just use a one position switch. On. :)

Just keeps ticking away is one way to put it. WOT Braap is how mine runs best. Having the full exhaust done really wakes these sleds up. They already run a little rich with the map, the large pipe makes these things work noticably better than a stock sled.

I never even bothered with the clutching. It has its shortcomings, mostly in the mid range and is a bit of a dog to get through it, but works well.

bring on the March snow!

whats was the voltage problem?? I always hit the highbeam by accident,, so hot it melted my tint on the lghts lol,, that never happened on my 08......

we hit n castle friday come on out?????

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all you guys with recoil problems there is too much grease and when it gets cold it hangs up. un bolt it and use carb cleaner and compressed air, get as much as you can out

yes for sure this is the problem,, still shouldnt be a problem a mindless problem

Top Bottom