Eric Church

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton- Man what a night! Eric Church was amazing!!!! And Colt Ford was good too! Best song of the night with the biggest crowd response was Springsteen haha.... Good times!

Attachments

• 20130205_211834.jpg
    20130205_211834.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 218

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh god the line up for the liquor was killer but if u get 50$ of rum in two shots it lasted me till we got to knocksville... But the performance was killer especially the inscents even thou I got a lil hungry after lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Oh god the line up for the liquor was killer but if u get 50$ of rum in two shots it lasted me till we got to knocksville... But the performance was killer especially the inscents even thou I got a lil hungry after lol

Holy crap, Maxwell was correct again; I mustn't get out much:)

$50 for 2 shots of rum! Sure hope they are biiiiiiig shots!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quick question to people at the concert.

A guy told us by text message that the MD campers got mentioned during the show.

This true?

Sent from my iPhone 5

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Church rocks seen him open for Toby Keith in Vegas was friggen awesome met more people there that came to see him than for Toby.
One group drove from Florida just to see Eric church as the opener he's going to be the next #1country guy if he isn't already.
Wish I could have gone to this one. Would have been great I am sure but probly not as many shirt skirts and daisy dukes as the Vegas show:(. Lol

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Church rocks seen him open for Toby Keith in Vegas was friggen awesome met more people there that came to see him than for Toby.
One group drove from Florida just to see Eric church as the opener he's going to be the next #1country guy if he isn't already.
Wish I could have gone to this one. Would have been great I am sure but probly not as many shirt skirts and daisy dukes as the Vegas show:(. Lol

You'd be surprised at how much t n' a was there. The girl beside me damn near got naked for him. Bra, top and some jewelry were being tossed on stage. My right ear probably won't ever hear certain high pitched frequencies again from her screaming "Eric I love you!!". Sheesh lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You'd be surprised at how much t n' a was there. The girl beside me damn near got naked for him. Bra, top and some jewelry were being tossed on stage. My right ear probably won't ever hear certain high pitched frequencies again from her screaming "Eric I love you!!". Sheesh lol

.... :nopics: ........

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup but it was 38 above in Vegas :) !!!!!! Just sayin they came to the concert in bikinis or less :)
And the open concert done or whatever you want to call it held 20 000+
Either way concerts are always good

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya man haha I saw that. Was tht the same girl who threw her bra on stage and colt ford's guitarist sniffed it??? Man girls around use were strippin down haha!

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next to Garth Brooks in his prime. That was easily the best country concert I've seen. There was no BS just straight up song after song with a great performance. And yes there was a ton of t n a. Lol.

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we went to noxvilles after but he wasn't there very long... Gotta say noxvilles is way better then oil city was ... It's clean and the age group has come back down to the 20s lol

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we went to noxvilles after but he wasn't there very long... Gotta say noxvilles is way better then oil city was ... It's clean and the age group has come back down to the 20s lol

Was there lots of people there??? He must of left early cause he had a show in Calgary the next day with Church

Top Bottom