Erasing History

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Americans doing the same but replacing them with this.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Americans doing the same but replacing them with this.

Yes this is a joke. America has become a country of woke people that reward criminal behaviour.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
American or Canadian i do not agree with removing any history it's what made us all good or bad... Taking it down and hiding it does not make it go away... We have raised such a self entitled bunch of people they want everything handed to them and not do any real work. Taking down or dragging up old history is just part of their self entitlement... Like really someone got offended with a maple syrup bottle? That was just pathetic... Just imaging what we are going to be like in another 10 years. We are going to be screwed as a world..

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
American or Canadian i do not agree with removing any history it's what made us all good or bad... Taking it down and hiding it does not make it go away... We have raised such a self entitled bunch of people they want everything handed to them and not do any real work. Taking down or dragging up old history is just part of their self entitlement... Like really someone got offended with a maple syrup bottle? That was just pathetic... Just imaging what we are going to be like in another 10 years. We are going to be screwed as a world..

I don't agree either, that's history no matter what. I wish they would erase the treaties that were signed with the native all those years ago if we have to erase statues, but no, hang onto them like a disease. I guess just pick what works best.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score