engine power reduced?

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe someday GM will realize that not all trucks drive in sunny California.
Hope everyone got there second program updates for there allison trans.
There was 20 tranny failures in the last week here that I have heard of.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is a southern truck too. did you know those weather fronts are 300 bucks! is there an aftermarket intake that may work better for these conditions?

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
The new fords have the same thing happening. Filter plugs up with snow. Buddy of mine just bought a new filter and put in. And then dryies out the other one and know has a spare so ready for it to happen and switch again.:d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I don't mean to highjack this thread but has anyone(Johndeereman346)ever checked there tranny temp when pulling there trailer in summer???Mine is a 6.0 gas and was wondering what average tranny temp would be if it was 25-30 degrees outside.It is not an allison....Once again sorry for the highjack

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new fords have the same thing happening. Filter plugs up with snow. Buddy of mine just bought a new filter and put in. And then dryies out the other one and know has a spare so ready for it to happen and switch again.:d

thtas fine medler. but with the fords cant you get an intake that it sukc from those side on the fenders that would be a nice feature?

Top Bottom