enderby

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup awesome riding..... Can take the groomed trail all the way from the enderby snowmobile club cabin to gordon sydney(red, white & blue) cabin, then all the way to owlshead..... Awesome!

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know anybody that would be interested on showing a guy around??? im moving into enderby on the 18th of nov. and would like to go for a ride as soon as possible. just got my sled back from the shop. so i need an easy ride to break her in before i go hard. thanx boyz!!

Sitruk

Reaction score
I will be down there at the end of the month (Nov) Keep in touch and I will show you around.

Terry MacLeod

Reaction score
Stay in touch when you get settled send me a note. Livin the Enderby dream and would be happy to show you Laforge and Hunters. Ride with 6 to 8 others so lots of help!! Just kidding, good group though!!

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey terry how early can you ride in enderby?? do i still have a couple of weeks to wait till the snow is good enough??

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great riding has something for everyone

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 72

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i drove up water shed rd to hunters staging area and came to a closed yellow gate and a sign that said hunters range lower parking lot. i wasnt sure of the area but i guess you just keep following that road to the right all the way to the snow line??
HELP ME!!! I NEED TO RIDE!!!!!

markeed

Reaction score
Yep, thats the lower parking lot once the snow line comes down. People were parking aprox 12 km up ashon (right at second lot) last weekend. Its snowed and then rained since then...

HunterTrailGurl

Reaction score
HELLO boys... and girls . . IT is once again that time of the year.. And just to let you know. .The Hunters Range groomed season is rumoured to be as near as one week away .. and we all know what that means.. . pay trails again.so BE prepared and have money with you. .. . THe Primary membership if purchased before November 30 th is at a reduced rate. Go to the Hunter Range website for info and contacts. . Otherwise it is a 15 dollar per sled rate or 10 dollar for BCSF members for a day pass.. Save yourself having to pay everytime and just buy the membership or if you belong somewhere else, purchase the associate pass( must have valid BCSF #) .. It has not Stopped snowing here at the base of the mtn (Lower Parking Lot) yet .and if it keeps up another day and stays cool . :snow: . the lower gate parking lot will be soon open to ride from here. . .
SEE ya at the MTN!!!

:snowmobilers_wave:

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
headin up to hunters in the morning. gonna drive up to km 8 on the ashton rd. if anybodys interested i'll be there for around 8am! i'll bring the cam and get some pics!!!

skeeter800x

Reaction score
What is happening at Laforge; how far do you have to drive in. Last year it was 11km all season. Has anyone been in there yet. Looking at going on Sat.

HunterTrailGurl

Reaction score
HUnters Range

SO. .bOYS and Girls. . . IT is Thursday night and Im on stand by to see if the Groomer is on its way up RIGHT now... on the Ashton Brash Side. . . will find out soon enough. . ANYHOW. IF IT IS I WILL BE OUT TOMORROW MORNING charging ya all. sorry. hahaha. . . Laforge side is rumoured to be getting done tonight too .BUT> . thats not for sure so.. dont quote me on that one.BUt ITS Been snowing here ALL day and I have a call out to unlock the Bottom Parking LOT gate for morning... as THerE IS NOW SNOW down here. yes only couple inches but its snowing RIGHT NOW... . . . If Im out there. . Please listen to what I tell you as Far as parking .:nono: . Last year we had some guys ignore my advice and end up jack knifing on the hill with their Rigs. . iF you have a large trailer. .your just as wise to stay at the bottom ESPECIALLy if its snowing. cause you wont like the ride down in your vehicle at the end of the day if it has snowed . ANYHOW ON STAND BY . SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND FOR SURE THOUGH!!!!! .

HunterTrailGurl

Reaction score
What is happening at Laforge; how far do you have to drive in. Last year it was 11km all season. Has anyone been in there yet. Looking at going on Sat.

as Far as I know the logging is done this year . . .(they were rumoured to be going up to ashton this year but thank god they didnt). . SO as far as laforge. .it should be what it always was in the past. . . Dano will once again be on that end working there to let you guys know what and where. . . .

skeeter800x

Reaction score
Thanks for the info; do you know if Laforge is being groomed this evening or last night.

Top Bottom