Enclosed Trailer Repair

polarman

Reaction score
I need some major repairs done to my trailer. It needs a complete roof, corner panels, 2 back side panels, and one interior roof panel. It was damaged in shipping last fall and is an insurance claim. This trailer is worth about $27,000.00 all aluminum, .40 panels, aluminum skinned interior. Is there any reliable repair shops around Edmonton? Thanks

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind a bit of a drive, the guys at Lone Pine RV in Airdrie do great work. Had them do some work on the inside of my sled trailer and was very happy with the work they do. Fairly reasonable to. They specialize on exteriors.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump this for more trailer repair shop suggestions around Edmonton. My TT needs front cladding replaced due to hail damage; insurance only giving me $2k so need somewhere reasonable.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shouldnt the insurance company have it repaired no matter what the cost, otherwise it is a write off?

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump this for more trailer repair shop suggestions around Edmonton. My TT needs front cladding replaced due to hail damage; insurance only giving me $2k so need somewhere reasonable.

we had the whole side covered in hail the insurance guy recommended us to uncle bens rv in red-deer and they did a great job on it

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stone RV here in Whitecourt did some work on my enclosed year or so ago. I Was happy with the price and the work done.

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do rv tin, usually off season work if your not in a big rush.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dude tell us the whole picture and cut the BS. Dont even waste anyones time at a repair shop if you think it will be done for $2,000.00 for the amount of work you are describing.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rv city in morinville has a rv body shop might be along the lines what your looking for. Can't comment on price or quality though.

Top Bottom