Enclosed trailer pricing. Why are they so expensive ?????

brendon444

Reaction score
Was wanting to purchase a tandem enclosed trailer 16-20ft x 7-8'. Quite shocked with how expensive they are. Can purchase campers for a fraction of the price, which many are aluminum walled with way more amenities in the interior for a lot cheaper. Mark up must be huge.
Blows my mind that trailer with frame and some paneling is 15k-20k.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes our 20 foot V nose car hauler with raised roof was over 14 Grand. By the time you add windows and a rv door its over 15 Grand

Not cheap

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was wanting to purchase a tandem enclosed trailer 16-20ft x 7-8'. Quite shocked with how expensive they are. Can purchase campers for a fraction of the price, which many are aluminum walled with way more amenities in the interior for a lot cheaper. Mark up must be huge.
Blows my mind that trailer with frame and some paneling is 15k-20k.
Ya no chit

Just bought a 13 used 7 x 16 foot, 18 with v nose, it's a light one with wood walls inside ( nice cause u can add hooks a such) for 9 grand

I gave up looking as wanted a 20-24 foot, and could not find a used one, and new ones are crazy enough priced

Or it was a pos not worth chit and ready to fall apart

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother just got his ten days ago, ordered it in May. Steel, Pewter in colour, 6x12 V-nose, single axle, barn doors, two 15x30 RV windows, man and screen door, steel wheels, LED lights, seamless aluminum panels, wood panel interior...just over $7800. taxes in. When he priced out the aluminum trailer, sales guy wouldn't give him a price until it arrived...aluminum changed daily in price. Nuts!

Top Bottom