Buying a 20ft V nosed enclosed Trailer: Need Some Input

Rusty99

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm on the verge of buying a 20ft V nosed enclosed trailer. Its a 2007 Wells Cargo Brand Silver Sport Skidoo Trailer, model is a SSW142 Deluxe, full aluminum construction (frame, body & wheels), insulated roof but no furnace and 2 x 3500 lbs axels. I was thinking this would be a good alternative until I can afford a small toy hauler travel trailer. I've seen a few people have outfitted these V nose trailer with sleeping quarters and other such amenities.
I'm planning to tow 2 ATVs & 1 dirt bike in it. Then setup up a small living/sleeping area.

Any advice or pointers before I make the deal? I would love to see some photos of people's units all decked out.

Thanks
Russ

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a good cot... Lol and bring lots of booze! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use my enclosed as a toy hauler/sleeping quarters, I have folding bunks and fully insulated with a furnace, power inverter/charger. and a Honda 2000 generator. i don't use the furnace much or at all, buy a good sleeping bag. carry a couple jugs of water and a portable water heater. all I take with me. oh and a cooler with beer and food

Rusty99

Reaction score
I use my enclosed as a toy hauler/sleeping quarters, I have folding bunks and fully insulated with a furnace, power inverter/charger. and a Honda 2000 generator. i don't use the furnace much or at all, buy a good sleeping bag. carry a couple jugs of water and a portable water heater. all I take with me. oh and a cooler with beer and food

Your trailer sounds pimp! Did you do the installation of the folding bunks and power inverter/charger yourself? Do you have any pics you could post? I'm going to check out my soon to be trailer tomorrow.

Rusty99

Reaction score
That looks super nice! Where did you buy the fold up beds? I pickup my V nosed trailer this week and that is the first thing I'm going to do.

extreme

Reaction score
check wit flamin trailers they have leather benches that fold up or fold down they have lots of accessories for enclosed trailers

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I bought this one.Added an awning and some counters inside.O ya almost forgot the palm tree!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You forgot you added a tree on top..

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 27 ft Wells silver sport trailer up until last year - excellent unit and zero problems. Only sold it because I wanted to go to a deck & small trailer.
If it's in decent shape, you won't be sorry.

Top Bottom