Enclosed trailer getting destroyed by rocks

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mach123 as far as the interior ill have to get some pictures but its got a 40000btu heater, 4 110v florecent lights in the valley, 3 110v power outlets, fold down bunks, and one cabinet(need at least 2 more) and finished with white board. the tongue on mine seems to be fine i have enough room to still drop my tailgate.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mach123 as far as the interior ill have to get some pictures but its got a 40000btu heater, 4 110v florecent lights in the valley, 3 110v power outlets, fold down bunks, and one cabinet(need at least 2 more) and finished with white board. the tongue on mine seems to be fine i have enough room to still drop my tailgate.

Sounds sweet, get pics of bunks and yes I install tanks just like you have, ya we can put gate down but because of large spare tire on gate of hummer we cannot crank jack up, so got buddy to build me a 2ft reciever to extend out.

wiseguy

Reaction score
I did the whole front of my trailer with aluminum checkerplate. Looks good and takes the rocks a little better than just the aluminum skin. I also put a set of rock tamers on my truck, but didn't like how they would move around, even when tightened up. So I just built my own set of heavy duty mud flaps and welded the cross bar to the hitch. They don't move around at all, when the trailer is hooked up.

Attachments

• IMGP1867.JPG
    IMGP1867.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 152

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have polished checker plate aluminum on the front of the trailer seems to work awesome :smilieicon_ford:

Attachments

• yup.jpg
    yup.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 132
Top Bottom