Emergency Alerts

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just 1 more reason not to have a stupid phone right beside me 24/7.....

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when Hawaii got an emergency alert for a inbound ICBM that turned out to be a false alarm because someone hit the wrong button? Scary to think it happened and with the world going the way it is, it could be a reality, yikes. $5 says the person that sent out that alert got a promotion and raise because that's how government works...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when Hawaii got an emergency alert for a inbound ICBM that turned out to be a false alarm because someone hit the wrong button? Scary to think it happened and with the world going the way it is, it could be a reality, yikes. $5 says the person that sent out that alert got a promotion and raise because that's how government works...
Was it a false alarm? Or was taken out of play before it had time to hit its target and they didnt want to scare the public? 😉

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here can't uninstall or shut off. How did you do it please.
well i got 3 or more alerts for some princess from Lloyd area went missing one night, Talk about PO. anyway next morning i got on google and found a process to disable the alarm, This was on a 6s. since then nothing, very happy. have a i7 now and no ring on emergency, not going to fix it either

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enlighten me Q.

Normal people
"I slipped and fell on ice"

Q
"The ice was put there by the Cabal to injure and distract you so Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab can buy up the sidewalk you are standing on. You'll be happy and own nothing. The end of days is coming. Vote for Mad Max...."

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Normal people
"I slipped and fell on ice"

Q
"The ice was put there by the Cabal to injure and distract you so Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab can buy up the sidewalk you are standing on. You'll be happy and own nothing. The end of days is coming. Vote for Mad Max...."

You are so right!, there is nothing evil happening...

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With how much y'all like to whine on here, how come no one b!tched about the 9 emergency Alerts yesterday. I went as far as to contact Parkland County RCMP because I was getting pissed off.

Anyone else?
Only the Oiler fans are Whiners on hear hear cause there use to WHINING ........

Top Bottom