Emergency Alerts

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With how much y'all like to whine on here, how come no one b!tched about the 9 emergency Alerts yesterday. I went as far as to contact Parkland County RCMP because I was getting pissed off.

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in the middle of an important call with our control center, we were on speakerphone and between the phones on my end going off, and on their end, it felt like forever to relay instructions on what we wanted to do.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha was in a meeting with HSE committee and the Superintendent, Super was ready to lose his mind on phone. No injuries occurred.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shut mine off after number 5. Had some friends over so we had 6 of them all going at once at the kitchen table. Ugh

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were on our way to Revelstoke. My brothers phone kept alarming. My phone didn’t do it at all. Really annoying emergency alerts.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I shut that crap off on my phone. Pure BS in my opinion. if it went off for true emergencies only that's one thing, now it's abused for any emotional wrecked teenager who is out with the man of her dreams and is an hour late , as she is usually trying to clean herself up! how about instead of calling everyone in the province to let them know your hormone engorged teenager, is out and about, you do the parent thing and know who your kids friends are, and who else they hang around with! but noooo! these parents want to sit home eat there bon bon's and let someone else look after their kids. no idea why some kid missing in NE Alberta is in any way my concern at 2 am.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With how much y'all lime to whine on here, how come no one b!tched about the 9 emergency Alerts yesterday. I went as fat.as to contact Parkland County RCMP because I was getting pissed off.

Anyone else?
ah, it was peaceful, no ringy dingy here.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I shut that crap off on my phone. Pure BS in my opinion. if it went off for true emergencies only that's one thing, now it's abused for any emotional wrecked teenager who is out with the man of her dreams and is an hour late , as she is usually trying to clean herself up! how about instead of calling everyone in the province to let them know your hormone engorged teenager, is out and about, you do the parent thing and know who your kids friends are, and who else they hang around with! but noooo! these parents want to sit home eat there bon bon's and let someone else look after their kids. nero idea why some kid missing in NE Alberta is in any way my concern at 2 am.

So you arent getting out of bed to go look 😂.

I always have the ringer off, but will look into a blocker though

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was sleeping between nightshifts, phone was on sleep mode, didn’t hear a one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20230303_071133_048.jpg
    IMG_20230303_071133_048.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 94
Top Bottom