Got this one today alittle different,

Attachments

• 58E9FD90-F70E-4D4F-B269-2EFAAF4D7EF9.jpeg
    58E9FD90-F70E-4D4F-B269-2EFAAF4D7EF9.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 216

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At east end eh? What a bunch of tards...

ya im sure thinking it’s a scam anyhow haven’t heard anyone else come
across this one but maybe it’s gonna be common, anyone think it’s a scam I know I never made no appointments

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If these peeps would spend half their time doing good instead of evil what a wonderful world we would live in?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These idiots always seem to fall short with their use of english language and sentence structure, for example "upcoming appointment on Friday 10, 2020" is a dead giveaway, also "at East End" as pointed out above

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one from paypal that my credit card number has changed to re-issue them my credit card. I don't have a paypal account.

Reactions: RXN

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I get netflix ones all the time saying that my payment was unable to be processed so "click this link to update your credit card info". I bet this one gets lots of folks, it looks legit and almost everyone has Netflix. How many people check their credit card activity regularly? Because I use my RBC account for stock trading and bill payment I'm on there at least 3 times a week so I know every CC transaction but I'm sure many don't.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I got a email from apple about my iTunes account to. Says to update my card info. Another scam

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get netflix ones all the time saying that my payment was unable to be processed so "click this link to update your credit card info". I bet this one gets lots of folks, it looks legit and almost everyone has Netflix. How many people check their credit card activity regularly? Because I use my RBC account for stock trading and bill payment I'm on there at least 3 times a week so I know every CC transaction but I'm sure many don't.

yep just got that one the other day as well.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brings a whole new outlook on the term Kiss My A --!!! haha.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

With RBC setup the notifications via text message. I set mine years ago. Each time I use the card I get a text. Usually with 2 minutes or less of transactions.

Top Bottom