Edson Snow Conditions

Jigz

Reaction score
Who cares about macbride, this is forum for NW AB, specifically Edson!!

please provide reports and pics on Edson conditions!

thanks

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the snow?? Good coverage? Where do you stage at? I've never been. Thanks

Reaction score
The trail from Edson to Silver Summit to the Tom Hill Cabin has been groomed although the section from town to Pepper hill cabin is getting rough from all the traffic. Trail from Silver Summit to Tom Hill is smooth although some sections have marginal snow. Silver Summit ski area is not open yet, but they say it will open when they get more snow. The trails and power lines around Silver Summit have about a foot of snow, lots of powder still. They have plowed a lot of the logging roads to the northeast of Silver Summit limiting access to some areas.

banjo123

Reaction score
Hey guys,im headed out with tiger666 on friday and was wondering how a short track sled will do at lovett? Havent been online much as I let tiger666 do all the bitchin lol.

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,im headed out with tiger666 on friday and was wondering how a short track sled will do at lovett? Havent been online much as I let tiger666 do all the bitchin lol.
You'll be fine. There were a few short tracks on the cutlines last Sat.

I was with invalidzero!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A short track will be fine.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail from Edson to Silver Summit to the Tom Hill Cabin has been groomed although the section from town to Pepper hill cabin is getting rough from all the traffic. Trail from Silver Summit to Tom Hill is smooth although some sections have marginal snow. Silver Summit ski area is not open yet, but they say it will open when they get more snow. The trails and power lines around Silver Summit have about a foot of snow, lots of powder still. They have plowed a lot of the logging roads to the northeast of Silver Summit limiting access to some areas.

There is an area about 5KM long east of Tom Hill plowed to dirt by an oil company. Looks like a WKO on the well right on the trail. From the east end of the cleared trail to Whitecourt is groomed. There is about 7 KM east off Tom Hill road not groomed.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
There is an area about 5KM long east of Tom Hill plowed to dirt by an oil company. Looks like a WKO on the well right on the trail. From the east end of the cleared trail to Whitecourt is groomed. There is about 7 KM east off Tom Hill road not groomed.

I will be out at my cabin firi afternoon I will go check Tom hill out see what going on suppose to get some snow next couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom