Edson poker rally 2015

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this is the actual staging area for the poker run? Where we unload and register??

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is it........note that parking is a minimum and may have to park on road

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the exception of the missing ribbons and arrow going to check point 3 it was a really good rally. We ended up just missing 3, went to four, then back to the beginning then through 2, 3, 4 and back. Thanks to everyone that helped put it on and to those that reflagged the turn before checkpoint 3.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the exception of the missing ribbons and arrow going to check point 3 it was a really good rally. We ended up just missing 3, went to four, then back to the beginning then through 2, 3, 4 and back. Thanks to everyone that helped put it on and to those that reflagged the turn before checkpoint 3.

Yup, good time. Got twice the bang for our buck. I was excited to have finally made it to the end of this rally. I guess third time is a charm.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, good time. Got twice the bang for our buck. I was excited to have finally made it to the end of this rally. I guess third time is a charm.
How did Amy like it? We had decided to book it right after. Had to get home to let the dog out.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry did not see and meet all. Good to talk to Ron and Andrew. Met new people and won the $500.00 for wearing our helmet. Awesome time

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did Amy like it? We had decided to book it right after. Had to get home to let the dog out.

Yeah, we did the same. Aimee LOVED it. I thought doubling here would have been a bit of a drag, but she was a real champ. Lol, she was even prodding me to take bigger jumps and deeper holes.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Yeah, we did the same. Aimee LOVED it. I thought doubling here would have been a bit of a drag, but she was a real champ. Lol, she was even prodding me to take bigger jumps and deeper holes.

Haha. I know that feeling. First time I took my wife wheeling in my Jeep, I was a little hesitant at an obstacle (forget what it was), and wifey turns to me and says (in front of my buddies too, btw) "stop being a little bitch, and get on with it!" Nuff said darling.

brettnyk

Reaction score
Edson ATV club would like to thank everyone who came out and supported us at our rally last weekend we look forward to seeing you again next September.And to the inconsiderate people who removed some of the flagging we would like you to ride somewhere else thank you

Top Bottom