Edson poker rally 2015

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be there! This is the only rally I've never finished ...twice! Will definitely try to make it earlier this year.

Redtech

Reaction score
yes going to this one again, was a blast last year. RUBIROSE : Would like to camp with you guys this year if you go. Please keep in touch.

I'm going as well, heading out Friday morning, going to camp were RUBIROSE camped last year. Hope to see you all there

1100hp

Reaction score
Just curious as to the difficulty of the trails as my son is a novice rider & wondering if he'd be able to manage the trails?
Thanks in advance

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to the difficulty of the trails as my son is a novice rider & wondering if he'd be able to manage the trails?
Thanks in advance

Like most other rallies, this is family friendly and fine for novice riders. Just be prepared to get muddy.

1100hp

Reaction score
I'm heading out Friday evening. Going to camp out in the gravel pit area. Hope to see some of you out there.

I've never been to this rally. How far is the gravel pit area you speak of from the rally start point?
Thanks in advance.

brettnyk

Reaction score
Edson poker rally is on for Saturday getting trail ready this week it's the same trail as last year if you were here just going to do it in opposite direction there is some camping at staging area just check in with club member and we'll get you a spot or the gravel pit has lots of room it is 7km from pit to staging area check Edson atv club Facebook fir registration times see you there also with recent rain trail is very fun and muddy but an 8 year old boy on a 90 quad has done the whole thing with very little trouble so fun for everyone

Top Bottom