Edson ATV Club Poker Rally - July 16, 2011

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, Me (Norm) and my wife Pam have been organizing and putting this event on from the beginning. We have worked tirelessly for 8 of the 9 years to put on a family based rally, (one year away from organizing but still helping); we have no control over the weather. If anyone thinks the can find a dryer way thru the bush then was there, then I suggest you do like me and grab 10 of some of the best people I know and 4 chainsaws and cut your way thru a wall of wood in less than 12 hours. You couldn't have lost your way for long as you would have needed a chainsaw to go anywhere. The ribbons were very secondary to making a loop for all to enjoy. As for the party, can't beat them then join them. If all it takes is that for an excuse to quit supporting us then you never wanted to. I know I am on a rant but this is it! We are done doing this rally and I challenge any of the whiners that hide behind there stage name to step up and replace us, but I know you won't because you will have to put up and shut up and you are capable of neither. We took time away from our young family, time off work, donated our equipment, and missed 3 days of OT $3K worth to my family to help put on this rally for a few whiners and a lot of grateful people. I am sick of these people who take and never give. If you ever have tried to do this you know the amount of work it takes. My mother once told me if you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say anything, I read the whole thread and waited a week to say anything and in this case I think my mother was wrong. I am sorry we don't live up to your expectations Miranda, but I won't be trying harder, that is for sure. Hope you all enjoyed the last Edson ATV Club Poker Rally organized by me and my wife. Whiners suck!!!!!

normy dont let them get to you to much man there's going to be a group of people that r never happy with anything and youll never change that just ignore the haters and listen to the praise 96% sound like they loved it the rest can organize their only lonely whiners rally

not hiding (ryan)

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was the best rally I have ever been to .our whole group loved it and hope to go back next year.:):beer:

Andrew650

Reaction score
Hey Norm, you and your wife along with the other helpers did a great job this year, the trail was great and me and my group definatly appreciate the work so thank you. Hope this doesn't keep you away from the rally next year.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can appreciate what you are going through and I am sorry that you have a had a bad taste in your mouth from a few negative comment. I use to be president of a community league in Edmonton as well as my wife and I were both social directors for many years. You will always have the whiners and they will never go away, they seem to thrive on negativity. Just remember all the fun and the good comments that have come your way. Heck I didn't get to go to the rally but the pictures spoke volumes. I suspect that viewed in the right light most people will realize what an airhead they were. Due to all the positive things that I have heard I have sent an Email to Join the club. I saw that a number of others have joined as well. How much more of a statement about what you are doing can you get than that. Sincerely Kelly Brunlees past president Dovercourt Community.

Top Bottom