Edmonton Swap meet?

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a swap meet at the Edmonton show? I have tons of parts and sleds.....

RWCB FLYER.jpg

Last edited:

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris, if you can make it, you are sure welcome to come to Calgary, on November 1 & 2, for the A.S.A. Southern Alberta Snowmobile Show & Swap, in conjunction with the Calgary Snow & Skate Show. The Calgary Snowmobile Club is signing up participants & running the A.S.A. organized "Calgary Snowmobile Swap", with the Show portion inside (much smaller then the Edmonton Show at this starting-over point). See the link below. We would love to have you attend!

Calgary | The 2014 Alberta Snowmobile and Powersports Show

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years back, like 10 plus, they had vendors selling their stuff. Most of it was just old take off junk. I think they put an end to that.

If they had a section that you could rent a table, out of the way from the main stream, I think it might be popular.

Stickman70

Reaction score
Not in Edmonton, but Calgary is having one.
The more participants the better the swap.

Attachments

• JPEG POSTER 2014.jpg
    JPEG POSTER 2014.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 572

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Any interest in an Edmonton swap meet at a community center sometime in November. Would you come, would you purchase a table or 1/2 a table for a day if we were to host something like this. putting my feelers out there. Approx $40 per table.

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone here have a table in Calgary, I have a few things I would like to try and get rid of.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in an edmonton swap meet as well. Martin used to have one a few years back. Have a collection of skis and rear skids accumulating.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron... make it a Snow and Mud show n shine along with the swap meet. not just for sleds but for quads and side by sides as well. I'm sure alot of your smaller vendors would come if the prices were kept low. When the sled show was put on at the Mayfield and the swap meet was along with it, that was a way better show!

I would even come volunteer... :)

Driftingbig

Reaction score
A Edmonton swap meet would be great. Definitely miss the Mayfield setup but where would be a good location for it?

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I definitely have a lot to sell. I have lot's of skis, a turbo for a Viper, some turbo sleds and more!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron... make it a Snow and Mud show n shine along with the swap meet. not just for sleds but for quads and side by sides as well. I'm sure alot of your smaller vendors would come if the prices were kept low. When the sled show was put on at the Mayfield and the swap meet was along with it, that was a way better show!

I would even come volunteer... :)

That's a really good idea.

Top Bottom