Edmonton sled show

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any one else getting the sled n bug itch? can't wait to go to the show and do some shopping! i'm looking for a new crash helmut, and what ever other goodies the wife will let me buy. hope to see some of my sled n buddies from out of province, see you all there. what is everyone else going to buy??? cheers:beer::beer:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any one else getting the sled n bug itch? can't wait to go to the show and do some shopping! i'm looking for a new crash helmut, and what ever other goodies the wife will let me buy. hope to see some of my sled n buddies from out of province, see you all there. what is everyone else going to buy??? cheers:beer::beer:

I had the bug 2 months ago !!!!! i will be there i need a new helmet also and goin to get goggles for the mrs ....would like to spend more but dont have the cash :(

Blue rev

Reaction score
I think maybe a helmet, goggles, track, rail ext, jacket, ....... I better not bring the wife!

rgutmann

Reaction score
If your looking to take it in at Edmonton, Oct 23-25 at Northlands

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im heading to the show on the 24th. Gonna look for a new helmet, some accesories for my sled, and maybe some decals...SKULLs preferred. But my first stop will be at the S&M booth for some goodies there. CYA ALL THERE :d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
COOL, see you all there!!! i guess i'm going on the friday because the wife is taking me to vegas on sat, yahooo...:beer:

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tunnel, skid, big wheel kit.....best part is the "wife" loves it all lol

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant wait BF will be coming up so we can go to it...i will be on the hunt for pink...look out.!!!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be taking in the show on the saturday. Happy shopping everone:p

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im Gonna be rocking a white shirt with "TravisFader @ Snowandmud.com" Probably written on there with a sparpie :d:d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and son goign as well...looking for power claw track, billet kill switch with tether, maybe m series hood if there is a good deal. Look for guy wearing Route 88 Hot Rod coat...say hi...
BADSS

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so.....where are we all headin for some barley pop after the event?:d:d:beer::beer:

Top Bottom