Edmonton Sled Show

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that out of respect for all of us schmo's who have to work this weekend, you guys should stop talking about the upcoming sled show. It's starting to make me feel bad!! It's like the poor kid staring in the window at the Christmas party: He can see what's going on and hear about it, but no matter how much he wants to go, he knows that he just can't.

tekim:D

Hell I am happy, As for the last 2 months I have been the one looking in, now that I am driving again I get to go:bandance: I won't be on my quad tell next spring so this is something I am looking forward to.:beerchug::woohoo1:

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Booth 37 is the Thunderstruck booth,,, got 1000 free Posters, $20 Thunderstruck 2008 Calenders
TS 6 and TS5.5 Vapor $50
Krazy Canadian T-Shirts, Youth $15 Adult $20
Toques and Ball Caps and Hoodies, ain't we all a bunch of Krazy Canadians????Plus Tracks Canada too and a couple of Mountain Mod light weight seats

See you there this weekend, time to hit the road

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn work is getting in the way again. Won't be able to make it to the sled show and check out all the hot items and deals. Hmm maybe for those of us that have to miss the show cause of work could make a trip down to Calgary to catch it there????

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am in the same boat going to try to make but it hinges on work...Hope to see you all there!!!!

poppajon

Reaction score
Its's my birthday on the 20th, I'm working and going to miss the show for the first time...not too happy about it! Slamnek and POWDERCHOWDER are going to pass on a "hey, howsit goin" for me to the Snow and Mud booth. Hope it all goes well for everyone!

Jon

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SOOO looking forward to my first show Shifty and Misfit will be down in full force... looking forward to meeting you boys. The snow and mud booth is my first stop to buy a t shirt and into our selves and so the rest of the members will know who I am...Ron would you mark 2 med shirts for Misfit and myself!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Is A Great Show........ One Of The Best In A Long Time..... Bought A New Jacket(CASTLE RIZER $110.00), Ski-doo Tekvest($184.00) For My Daughter,A Great Black S&m Hoody, A Pink T-shirt(For My Daughter), Etc...... Awesome Deals All Around If You Look For Them...... NEW TAKE-OFF 159x16x2.5 Tracks For $300.00!!!! Best Show In Several Years, I Thought...... Even Heard From A Ski-doo Technician/Foreman That Said They Have A Full Truckload Of Xp's Pulling Into Their Dealership Tomorrow. Heard That Yamaha Has Announced A $700.00 Minimum Rebate To 2008 Snowchecked Buyers......rumours Abound About The Rest. Lots Of Nice Mods All Around The Site. All In All, I Thought A Very "interesting" Show This Year........... Just My 2 Cents, And For Now I'll Just "shut My Big Yap"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Last edited:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent been to a show before so I dont have anything to compare it to. It was nice to see the stripped down XP chassis, that put some questions to rest. Wish they had a stripped down FX Nytro though.

Snow and mud had a very nice looking booth setup. Good work guys!

Bought a bunch of stuff as well:

30L ABS avalanche bag
Klim tekvest
Klim Radium GTX Boots
Klim Inferno Jacket
Klim Inferno Pants
Klim socks
Klim Balaclava
Klim gearbag

So it looks like i will be a Klim posterchild this year:Happy4:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must agree, best show I've been to. Lots of deals and jam packed with people. XP chassis looks stronger than the tin foil rev, tubing looked kinda cheesy in pictures but up close it looks good. Actually all the sleds look good....gonna be a wicked year in the hills. Snow and Mud booth well manned with members and good deals to be had. ABS bags are about $150 less than last year regular price and Orthovox has a booth. Well wort the admission.:specool:

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i think im driving down with a buddy or 2 on sunday. he wants to go and so do i but i know ill find something that i must have(turbo for my xrs) and ill just have to buy it. But maybe ill just leave my wallet in the truck and well go from there.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's a show you want to see. Some great deals and a ton of stuff too look at.
It's always nice to get all of the manufacturers under one roof with all their product on show.
It's woth going to, that's for sure.

Last edited:

over sixfoot

Reaction score
asa show this weekend

nice to see everybody at the snow&mud booth...had a great:D time and spent some $$$ on trinkets and toys for my sled (1994 formula stx) i will have a garage day in nov lets see how about nov 17 sat 10am to afternoon for a sled track swapin day just let me know and i will provide the pizza and refreshments...thanks for your help cheers Leo

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
sledbunnyracing was taking some pictures last night, and will likely take more today, Ministikman also took some shots last night. I unfortunately did not have my cam with me. I`m sure there will be plenty posted.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Good show this year. I missed last year because of work. I want to see the pics that sledbunny took.
Steve

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a blast at the sled show today even though Powderchowder and I were recovering from friday night. Really good to meet Dragonlady, Get'er Done and Ron, also good to Fab1 again. Hopefully we see you on the hills this winter. Oh and of course HAPPY 30TH POPPAJON!! To bad you had to miss the show.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Didn't need much except for s-chassis parts which there was none.....picked up a ski-doo jersey for........you guessed it $20 ;)

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the show is great having a blast tones of new sleds and accessories. if you get to go on sunday(tommorow) i would it is a good turn out of clubs and dealers. hope to see you there.

Top Bottom