Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the odds that I'll be able to find a pair of Motorfist Stompers and a Motorfist Dominator at the show?

I'm thinking good! I know Trish will have motor fist at the main jet booth come by and see us:) pm her and make sure she will have what your looking for!

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is representing Snowpulse at the show? Looks like I will be picking up 3 more avi vests.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm probably not going to make this one anymore. Blew all my money and then some at the Western Washington sled show. Lots of good deals, even managed to pick up the new MF Dominator Stealth Helmet.

bell32

Reaction score
Well I'm probably not going to make this one anymore. Blew all my money and then some at the Western Washington sled show. Lots of good deals, even managed to pick up the new MF Dominator Stealth Helmet.

That last post is for this

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hoping to see Maxwell and Burandt set a time and date for a ride!! Have Maxwell vs Rasmussen already done;)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well here we go again... show is this weekend and we will once again have the character artist doing sketches for folks who purchase thier passes.

Last year we managed to to keep busy even with the lack of snow... Our first General meeting will once again be a wine and cheese event with a full service bar and we will likely move the party over to the AB Beach hotel bar afterwards.

As a club we will be doing a golden triangle 3 day 2 night run, the usual swan hills day trips and have decided to hold our meetings on saturdays (quick meetings) followed by riding and trail lunch. We still have open positions on our executive and are looking to breath new life into a long standing ASA club...

See you on saturday, I might be selling passes in the beer gardens again......

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need new bibs, and would love to find one of those exhaust cans with the cooker built into it. had a muff pot mounted on the XP once, but it blew my motor.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I need new bibs, and would love to find one of those exhaust cans with the cooker built into it. had a muff pot mounted on the XP once, but it blew my motor.

Sled Shed Revelstoke is who sells those cans Tee!

Top Bottom