Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah same.. Along with new running boards, rails, a P.A. Head, and front an back bumpers.. List goes on and on lol :)

Sent from a phone.. From a bush

If only money could grow on trees.....

My wish list is pretty big too...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothin alot of OT won't look after lol.. An if I buy a bunch of stuff I will atleast have a legit reason to dink around with my sled in the shop.. Can only clean the exhaust valves an grease the skid so many times lol

Sent from a phone.. From a bush

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be at the McBride booth Sat. afternoon(1:30-closing) and all day Sunday. See everyone there.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be at the HTR booth with Megan Render (MacDougall). Make sure you swing by for free stickers and to check out this years line up of new wraps :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............stickers.......

goldenboys

Reaction score
Tourism Golden got some Hotels on board and are going to be giving vouchers out for free 3rd nights... No Frills, No Catches. Think they're only printing 200 of them. Has to be one of the best deals at the show.

I'll be there looking for some new Klim Pants!

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish some more guys would come up from the states love that mod rods comes and now cmx but lets get some more make it like the Intermountain down south!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish some more guys would come up from the states love that mod rods comes and now cmx but lets get some more make it like the Intermountain down south!!

I agree I think the border is an issue I remember slp telling me they aren't allowed to bring product to Canada to sell ence why they only have display items. Not sure how mod rods gets around it they had lots of product

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree I think the border is an issue I remember slp telling me they aren't allowed to bring product to Canada to sell hence why they only have display items. Not sure how mod rods gets around it they had lots of product

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish that it would go back to a sled show!! Like last year there was hot tubs, people selling arts in crafts etc..... It's turn into a flea market in my opinion. We all love to buy stuff that has to do with sledding not zippo lighters!!!
i was gonna put some porta potties in there for advertising but hey it's already kinda a poop show.
I still might go but I would like to see it become a sled show again, not a fleamarket.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish that it would go back to a sled show!! Like last year there was hot tubs, people selling arts in crafts etc..... It's turn into a flea market in my opinion. We all love to buy stuff that has to do with sledding not zippo lighters!!!
i was gonna put some porta potties in there for advertising but hey it's already kinda a poop show.
I still might go but I would like to see it become a sled show again, not a fleamarket.

your missing the bigger picture.....the WIFE...LMAO

some sledders have wives that could care less about looking at a new C3 syncro drive. mine being one of them. lol. some are driving far distances (us, 7+ hours) so it becomes a family event.

still a TON of sledding gear and its still mostly sled related.

one week away now! eff yeah!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the odds that I'll be able to find a pair of Motorfist Stompers and a Motorfist Dominator at the show?

Top Bottom