Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hahahahaha, you guys all too funny...... Norm's wife motorboating mikey, leg humps passed around by everyone it seemed, and sbr dooin' burnouts...... Anyone get a pic of that burnout?
'twas a good nite....... Can't wait til next years!!! ;)

Pictures are incriminating - hoping not...lol...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone had to do it trish wet the bed on the afterparty.....

Wait until Norm gets the trailer done up.......:d:d

I'M SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya!!!!!!

was wicked to see you peeps!!!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pictures are incriminating - hoping not...lol...

Was it this truck?..............:d
sledshowLarge.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe thats why I didnt see you at the ASA meeting Sunday Morn.
we were up early and out of town just after dinner, I didn't know there was a meeting sunday. Last year we were sent a package with info on the banquet and some passes for the sled show, Tim emailed Chris about it a month or so before the sled show but we didn't get a response. sorry....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
we were up early and out of town just after dinner, I didn't know there was a meeting sunday. Last year we were sent a package with info on the banquet and some passes for the sled show, Tim emailed Chris about it a month or so before the sled show but we didn't get a response. sorry....
Don't lie T.
You were in no shape to attend a meeting on Sunday morning!!!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Don't lie T.
You were in no shape to attend a meeting on Sunday morning!!!

But it really was a convincing excuse :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you sleep or was the truck spinning???
I could of had a dozen more. I drove around the city in the morning looking for halloween costumes for the kids before we hit the highway, that's when I made her drive. not even as much as a headache sunday morning....;)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You musta been slackin at the locker room!!!
wasn't due to me not willing to tie one on, if you didn't order them 4 at a time you got real thirsty. remember how long I stood at the bar when I got there? it was 40 minutes before I got my first drink....41 minutes until I started drinking the second....:d

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
wasn't due to me not willing to tie one on, if you didn't order them 4 at a time you got real thirsty. remember how long I stood at the bar when I got there? it was 40 minutes before I got my first drink....41 minutes until I started drinking the second....:d

Dido, I think I was drunk and sober again about 4 times that night waiting for drinks.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL!! Your wife was like ewww this is gross, teeroy just sucking them back, good chit.

Top Bottom