Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Sounds like most people will be heading down to "The Locker Room" once again this year after the Sled Show Saturday night. There is an ASA dinner & Awards night afterthe sled show on Saturday, so some of us will be there later on.

A word of warning for everyone, there will be a $10 per person cover charge as the UFC fight starts at 8pm so we will be required to pay it. Also there is the Eskimo's VS Roughriders game being shown at the bar. This is going to be a very busy place. Lets all be GOOD and keep our wits about us.

The locker room is located at:

11830 Kingsway
Edmonton, AB
T5G 0X5

Please Post if you're planning to attend:

SledderDoc & 44Chicken

Last edited by a moderator:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF? Drinks, sledders and wits just dont seem to go in the same sentence...... All kidding aside, i agree with TG, I cant believe I just said that... :d

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WTF? Drinks, sledders and wits just dont seem to go in the same sentence...... All kidding aside, i agree with TG, I cant believe I just said that... :d

what's worse Dale, agreeing with me, or agreeing with Bogger?

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there..with justalv....:d:d:d:d:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the missus and I will be attending, along with zal and his wife. I think we have to do the ASA meeting as well....

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the missus and I will be attending, along with zal and his wife. I think we have to do the ASA meeting as well....

yaaaaaaaaaaaa...my favorite internet stalker.....:eek::eek::eek::d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
apparently a trip to the many #'s has the gf convinced we should duck out of the wedding early and hit the locker room......WOO HA....

oh and tyler.....its hard for some of us to keep what we never had....whats is a "wit" anyway

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
apparently a trip to the many #'s has the gf convinced we should duck out of the wedding early and hit the locker room......WOO HA....

oh and tyler.....its hard for some of us to keep what we never had....whats is a "wit" anyway
You can buy me a beer!!!

Top Bottom