Edmonton and area

Rockstar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just moved to edmonton from nova scotia and am wondering where to go riding around here? any sugestions?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just moved to edmonton from nova scotia and am wondering where to go riding around here? any sugestions?

Welcome 'Rockstar'. The work thing bring ya out West ? Hope you enjoy the site, Lots here to take in. :)

Rockstar

Reaction score
yeah, work brought me
any ideas on places to ride around edmonton?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to the site. We rode Long Lake by Boyle on Sunday and it was awsome. There's still lots of snow left to ride. We went through 2 full tanks of gas in our sleds and without snow you couldn't do that. Look on a map for Long Lake Provincial Park, head that direction, Just when you turn off the highway into the road that goes to the park there is a gas station 'Happy's", there is a staging area there for sledders.

Rockstar

Reaction score
yeah i dont have a sled in alberta yet, i have a zr 600 back home but im wondering where theres places to ride a dirtbike i have a ktm 450, I live in north edmonton.....wheres the closest place to me that i can ride?

Rockstar

Reaction score
ah thanks for info guys, really appreciate it. I hate living in the city, i have to truck my bike to the country if i want to ride...Back home i just left from my yard :(. lol and its not a good idea to say f*<K it and rip around edmonton on a ktm 450....the cops notice very quickly lol.Anyways, this is an awsome site, lots of good info and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom