Edge Programmer

schickdecision

Reaction score
I was speaking with a guy at a Diesel specialty shop and he was telling me that the Edge programmer does not leave a footprint on your truck computer. I find this hard to believe because every place I've read has said otherwise. Anyone know if there is any truth to this or is he just trying to get my $$$$$? Thanks Guys

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for example gm makes us take an actual picture of the scanner with the torque output of the trans that is how we can tell as it will be above a certain specified #,you cannot clear this,but that is the only way
we can tell with the edge programmer all others that use flash programs are really easy to detect as they change calibrations and duplicate numbers are written in the ecm

BOOST1

Reaction score
Go with the juice with attitude by edge, it is an inline fooler and leaves no trace in the computer. Havent looked in a while but im sure they would make it for your truck.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trust me when i say you can tell we use the torque output of the trans stored in the ecm that is how so do not say it does not leave a trace because this is a fact,on any gm product
Go with the juice with attitude by edge, it is an inline fooler and leaves no trace in the computer. Havent looked in a while but im sure they would make it for your truck.

Last edited:

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edge does leave a trace it did in my buddys truck and bullydog leaves a trace to did in my old truck. I have a Spartan tuner in my truck now and there IS NO trace of it. I have a buddy that works for ford and we tested it out one night there is no trace and he searched everywhere. The cheaper tuners leave a foot print i have been told you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom