Ebay seller ATV GALAXY

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to purchase a pro armour cab enclosure for my father. Paid for the item Oct. 7 and have not received a tracking number to date. ATV GALAXY only responded to me once I had paypal involved. Long story short, I haven't had any luck with this seller. This is the first bad transaction I've had on ebay and thought I'd share. I have escalated my claim with paypal as an effort to recover my money.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased full exhaust a cdi and an airfilter from them for my quad and my fathers with no issues on two separate purchases so that's unfortunate I think there pretty big players on eBay for aftermarket stuff aswell sorry to hear that

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did they give you for a shipping quote? I've had this happen before on large items, one seller contacted me apologetically stating he had no idea what the actual shipping charges would be as they were outrageously high when he got the quote after the sale. he asked if I would possibly cancel the transaction so he would suffer no ill effects from ebay by not carrying thru with the purchase, to which I agreed. the other seller did the same that is happening to you. no item shipped, no contact and just waited until I filed a dispute then sent my money back.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did they give you for a shipping quote? I've had this happen before on large items, one seller contacted me apologetically stating he had no idea what the actual shipping charges would be as they were outrageously high when he got the quote after the sale. he asked if I would possibly cancel the transaction so he would suffer no ill effects from ebay by not carrying thru with the purchase, to which I agreed. the other seller did the same that is happening to you. no item shipped, no contact and just waited until I filed a dispute then sent my money back.
Was quoted approx $65 for shipping with an expected time of three weeks. Seems more then reasonable to me for a canvas enclosure. Like I mentioned, seller had good feedback so I decided to buy. Payed for the item within minutes of committing to buy and never heard from the seller until I filed a complaint last week. Seller said the pro armour factory was having problems and he hasn't shipped it yet but would be doing it that afternoon. Seller hasn't shipped yet. Maybe I'm just having bad luck but a little communication from the seller is expected especially if there is a problem. I think it's wrong for someone to sell items that they don't already have in their possession.

hedge

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you're having problems. I've had a couple transactions from them and all went fine.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had good luck with them when I bought my exhaust from them. For some reason I don't think they stock alot of the stuff they sell. It took a while for my exhaust to come. I believe once I ordered it from them, they order it from hmf and hmf had to build it. Could be the same thing with your enclosure.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paypal refunded my full purchase price! At least the system works!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paypal refunded my full purchase price! At least the system works!
paypal is on the side of the buyer for sure. never had a problem getting money back from a transaction gone bad.

Top Bottom