ebay seller

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be aware of purchasing anything off ebay seller aimeio. Purchased some Lexin headsets off them a year ago and have had nothing but issues getting any type of warranty. First he would refuse to warranty them because they were getting no ware close to the advertised range was getting less than a 1/4 of the advertised range. Then one unit died i payed $15 to have a new one sent under warranty. Get everything here and the new unit is a upgraded unit that is incompatible with the rest. All he wanted to do is refund me the $15 for shipping and i keep the defective unit making all 3 100% useless. I even asked him to send the old version that i know was still available and they just keep saying its not available. Now they will not respond to emails. Im also pretty sure amazon.ca seller lexinmoto is the suppler to in business with the ebay seller. I sent them a msg explaining the situation and asking about the version they were selling. They stated they would look into my sale and funny enough the ebay seller suddenly contacted me. But thats when he just offered the 15$ refund.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you start a dispute with ebay. Ive always ened up getting the money back from ebay.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i have tried several times with the first time being a week or so past the 30 or 90 day cut off after receiving. Did not originally get a chance to use them when i first received. Every time i was told by ebay im SOL, they wont even try to help they just copy and paste their rules and regs. Even tried through paypal and never got a response through them

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep.. will no longer be purchasing off ebay. Iv been stung quite a few times by ebay sellers but usually it was just little nickle and dime stuff not worth the time for most of it. But ebay has been rapidly going down hill the past few years. this was just to big of a hit this time and im more pissed off about the fact my little girl is upset that we cannot talk when out riding now.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats to bad. I agree ebay has gone down hill. You have to be very careful about the purchases. Fourtuneately i have had good luck so far.

One thing i dont like is the long shipping times since most sellers dont offer faster shipping from overseas.

Ive recently started using dhgate Wholesale most sellers offer free shipping with dhl wait 7 days instead of 2 months.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been ripped off on eBay before, it really didn't sit well with me, and I stayed off there for a long time ,BUT I have had huge success on there aswel.....you can walk into Canadian Tire and see something for $350.... go on eBay and its $70 to your door all in.....so who is really ripping us off?

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The extra shipping charges burn my ass,when you get a bill from puralator a month after you get the item for some cross border fee that was missed.You have to pay it or it goes against your credit.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The extra shipping charges burn my ass,when you get a bill from puralator a month after you get the item for some cross border fee that was missed.You have to pay it or it goes against your credit.
I havent had that happen yet....yet

Ruralcowboy

Reaction score

I had this happen to me. I refused to pay and when they mentioned damaging my credit I ask them for a copy of the contract I had with them... we settled for the tax they had to pay which was only a couple of bucks.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get everything shipped USPS Canaduh is to stupid to tax snail mail, your item takes longer but whatevs!

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Get everything shipped USPS Canaduh is to stupid to tax snail mail, your item takes longer but whatevs!
Canada (CBSA and Canada Post) most definitely charge tax (GST) on things brought up from the US. The positive of getting shipped USPS and then CP, is that they don't charge the BS brokerage etc. fees. Still gotta pay GST tho.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada (CBSA and Canada Post) most definitely charge tax (GST) on things brought up from the US. The positive of getting shipped USPS and then CP, is that they don't charge the BS brokerage etc. fees. Still gotta pay GST tho.
On some shipments with usps and cp ive paid duty. But not every fricking time like ups and fedex etc.

Top Bottom