Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2016/17

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday owlshead had a crazy amount of huge enclosed trailers, come on guys

Get a deck and a two place

Seen a few trucks with 26 foot enclosed and only one guy inside, that's 4 regular parking spots lol

sent while drinking tea's

You sure they're not hiding inside those enclosed to avoid paying trail fees seen that before[/QUOTE]
Nope, the ones seen parked beside us lol

One dude, 1 ton truck, 24 enclosed, one sled

Makes no sense to me

Sent from my phone while drinking twisted tea's

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the road good to km 4 parking lot or icy?

How was the snow !??

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Road very slushy qnd icy from 1km to 4km Eagles, trail up is melting fast too. We laughed about what a sh!tshow its going to be this weekend when guys try dragging up enclosed trailers! Lol all joking aside, they are hauling 14 loads per day out of Eagle Pass road. After this weekend the club won't be radioing you up so have a radio with the RR channels in it if you plan on going here. Chains would be comforting to have in the truck.

And the snow was white revbyu. Ha!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday owlshead had a crazy amount of huge enclosed trailers, come on guys

Get a deck and a two place

Seen a few trucks with 26 foot enclosed and only one guy inside, that's 4 regular parking spots lol

sent while drinking tea's

You sure they're not hiding inside those enclosed to avoid paying trail fees seen that before[/QUOTE]

That's fawkin greasy and a good way to get a kick in kunt from me if I see it.

Road very slushy qnd icy from 1km to 4km Eagles, trail up is melting fast too. We laughed about what a sh!tshow its going to be this weekend when guys try dragging up enclosed trailers! Lol all joking aside, they are hauling 14 loads per day out of Eagle Pass road. After this weekend the club won't be radioing you up so have a radio with the RR channels in it if you plan on going here. Chains would be comforting to have in the truck.

And the snow was white revbyu. Ha!

14 loads a day should make quick work of that, it's a small block.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gord from the sled club left his back pack up at bluelake today, if anyone from here brought it down, drop it off at the front desk at the best Western please and thanks

Sent from my phone while drinking twisted tea's

Top Bottom