Reaction score
Time to break out the boat :cool:
That's why I'm almost mehhhh to go for a rip now

Been a good year, only one day sucked for less than a foot of fresh

Getting grumpy thinking about mother nature and her crude summer temps tho

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unloaded at 9 again yesterday. Parking chit show and lots of complaints from visitors about that. For sure more visitors than we used to get and something needs to be done about parking if club wants them coming back.

Lots of snow but spring is here. Toured over to Gordon Sydney to close out season and showed the Cranbrook club crew that was out how to get there from Owl

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unloaded at 9 again yesterday. Parking chit show and lots of complaints from visitors about that. For sure more visitors than we used to get and something needs to be done about parking if club wants them coming back.

Lots of snow but spring is here. Toured over to Gordon Sydney to close out season and showed the Cranbrook club crew that was out how to get there from Owl

Yes very tight up there ! had to get there early to get a spot ! Few 4 places up there - have no idea how they turned around !

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The red ford with 4 place was with me, there was one open hole and flipper her around

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the red ford made us move all our trucks - so he could turn around - luckily we were there - not sure how he would have if werent

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the red ford made us move all our trucks - so he could turn around - luckily we were there - not sure how he would have if werent
He would have parked facing up hill where he parked and turned at the end of the day I guess

Guess I should have said they got a few to move some so they could flip around

That must have been u sitting there with 2 place just before the corner when I turned around and parked 3/4 a km down

The guy that backed up from 6.5 km is retarded lol, the one corner u could see he had not much fun, big hoke dug and all lol

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don't know why you local guys just don't go behind the Mara fire hall or behind Backus to go up there. Way more fun to ride up and you wouldn't have to deal with the F'n bs every time you go sledding......i thinking maybe you guy's like it, amongst the crowd.

Feeze

Reaction score
We are riding Grizzly this weekend and wanting to come out and ride Thursday/Friday..... We will have a 4-place and any suggestions where to stage would be greatly appreciated....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was me and Carl.....the man has more skills than just riding snowmobiles holy moly

Yeah I know first hand about his truck driving skills...he does not like my phone though

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don't know why you local guys just don't go behind the Mara fire hall or behind Backus to go up there. Way more fun to ride up and you wouldn't have to deal with the F'n bs every time you go sledding......i thinking maybe you guy's like it, amongst the crowd.
I was told you can not park at the firehall anymore or will be towed

Last edited:
Top Bottom