Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2015/16

samoy

Reaction score
Looks like we are in for some sunny weather this week. Anyone interested in riding into Eagles? its been a few years since I have been there and would like to hook up with a group. There are two of us both with experience riding in the mountains.

thanks,

samoy

Reaction score
OK sounds good, I received a PM for another gent to ride Eagles on Thursday. Lets meet at the turn off at 1000 and drive up.

If memory serves me right we used to meet on the west side of the bridge in the old gas station parking lot before riding up.

We have a small 2 place enclose trailer as well as a sled deck. Is there a parking lot close to the snow or are we best to load the sleds on the deck?

Regards,

Dwayne

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last weekend sketchy dirt runs from 7, groomer parked at the 8.75 km corner

With the temps this week, bet it's going to be 9-11 km parking at best

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parked at 9 yesterday. Not much room. Trailer guys were riding dirt,rock,mud, patchy snow from 7. Time to get the boat out.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20C tomorrow is going to fawk up the trail at lower elevations.
That's why I'm almost mehhhh to go for a rip now

Been a good year, only one day sucked for less than a foot of fresh

Getting grumpy thinking about mother nature and her crude summer temps tho

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was very warm up top today - snow sticky and wet ! not sure but it had to be at least 10 degrees ! Road from 7k to 9k theres very little snow and parking at 9k is very limited and no room for 4 place so large trailers are unloading at 7k ! its defiantly spring riding - snow gonna go quick at these temps ! :(

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was very warm up top today - snow sticky and wet ! not sure but it had to be at least 10 degrees ! Road from 7k to 9k theres very little snow and parking at 9k is very limited and no room for 4 place so large trailers are unloading at 7k ! its defiantly spring riding - snow gonna go quick at these temps ! :(
Any pictures?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
appears someone shovelled down to see the top step after last weekends snowfall. I havent rode here that much, but thats the most snow I've ever seen at the Blue cabin.

The word of the day is "sunscreen"

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
appears someone shovelled down to see the top step after last weekends snowfall. I havent rode here that much, but thats the most snow I've ever seen at the Blue cabin.

The word of the day is "sunscreen"

Of the snow silly lol

Top Bottom