Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2015/16

BillyYork

Reaction score
My condolences to the familly....

Has anyone been up there today? Wondering if the snow is still good. Worried all that rain and warm weather has creeped up top.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good day at Blue lake today. 70 miles with 38 miles of trail via the connector.
Special thanks to everyone that stayed near the cabin and pounded out that area.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail in was great but the lower part melted a lot during the day.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still plenty in the not hidden areas too. There weren't many sleds in there today.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found plenty of untracked snow at owls today. And it was dumping when we left the cabin. There will be a couple guys looking for a ride up tomorrow to recover a turbo pro and a m8000 that the left in a washout. They walked for 3 hours to get back to the cabin.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, wash out

Sounds like they are in 2 mile creek

Not a place to ride

BillyYork

Reaction score
Not a place to ride is right. We got carried away and not knowing the area too well led us down there. Started picking our way back up heading in the direction of skinny ridge. We had some great help today and saying I'm grateful is an understatement. Two guys doubled us back to the truck form the cabin and one guy gave me his throttle safety switch right off his sled mine broke and is why we had to walk out. I hit the switch on a branch and damaged it.
We are hopping we could get a ride back up to Owls from someone tomorrow. Will to pay cash to for you trouble. If think you could help us out my number is 587 777 four six seven seven.
This could of been allot worse and a lesson well learned. Stay safe guys.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's been a few sleds spend the nite there this year , but not from mechanical issues

From getting into something they couldn't get out of, drainage and such

Top Bottom