Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2015/16

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple pics from today a little exploring in owls hunters with great company sm1.jpg sm2.jpg sm2.jpg sm2.jpg

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hats off to Uncle Gord and the grooming crew, the trail up to Owl's and Blue were pristine today!! I only know that because I was waiting at Queest for my riding partners but it turned out it was my bad and we were supposed to be at Owl's, how's that for fessing up!! So Billdozer, SledDawg and myself headed up to Owl's, and proceeded over to Eco area, pristine boys and girls! No one had been way down and although it wasn't 3' of fresh snow there was enough to make it allot of fun and even snow over the hood on occasion. Billdozer was having his gyroscope issues with the Polaris again, and if that wasn't bad enough SledDawg's Poo tried to mount my Doo! Ya, even SledDawg was on top of me for a while, I guess he doesn't know I prefer smaller men!
We met Klaus at noon and headed towards Blue via the back "secret" trail, and again, no tracks! We checked out a couple areas on the way up to Blue, all those clear cuts are now sledable but apparently no one else wants to mess them up, so we did! Great day guys, Billdozer, get Trevor to check out your gyro again!!!!!

Attachments

• 160114a.jpg
    160114a.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 265

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that tex78, I didn't think anyone was listening!!! We left all the tree's alone today, didn't have to cut even one!! I thought we did pretty good!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that tex78, I didn't think anyone was listening!!! We left all the tree's alone today, didn't have to cut even one!! I thought we did pretty good!
Well trees is my bag, so spanks for saving it for a guy

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So jealous!! Enjoy it while it lasts, hopefully this is just the start of all the snow!

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your spot on with that tex78, at our age we need more pee breaks and sled breaks than anyone realizes, especially Billdozer! Although, he can do 2 days in a row much better than I can, what can I say! I know what I can say , your turn is coming, be nice to us senior ****izens!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your spot on with that tex78, at our age we need more pee breaks and sled breaks than anyone realizes, especially Billdozer! Although, he can do 2 days in a row much better than I can, what can I say! I know what I can say , your turn is coming, be nice to us senior ****izens!
Well one of these one day riding days, I will have to come with ya

Mark has told lots about u and Billy

Surprised Billy can ride two days, u seem to say he's stuck and falls off alot lol

SaskieWK

Reaction score
Haha Billdozer…Tell them about last year when we rode 5 days in a row…..
Well one of these one day riding days, I will have to come with ya

Mark has told lots about u and Billy

Surprised Billy can ride two days, u seem to say he's stuck and falls off alot lol

Top Bottom