Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2015/16

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that's what the clubs thoughts were and Gord was going to drill them a ars hole and go else where over winter

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It hurts the club. Having bought season passes for awhile and two last year which were barely used I will not be purchasing season passes due to the crap shoot logging dates and the mess the have made of the access. I know I am not the only person who likely will not purchase season passes for awhile.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt but is it snowing up there or wtf!!!????!!!!! I cant wait much longer!!! Lol

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt but is it snowing up there or wtf!!!????!!!!! I cant wait much longer!!! Lol
Looking out the window this morning snow on the trees up high towards Owl's Head!

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex78, there is that back road just before the store, you go up it about a km and then dump off there. It'll take you up and over to Carbiou Lk Rd or to Griffin, we also found the trail from the top of Griffin that goes even further down the Caribou Lk and could make Sugar accessible. However, that'd also be a helluva long way around to get to Sugar, I think the best route would still be from the Blue Lk end and just make a B line from there and take in all the great riding along the way, then come back the same way all bruised up, it'd be like lots of fun eh! Sherm

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tex78, there is that back road just before the store, you go up it about a km and then dump off there. It'll take you up and over to Carbiou Lk Rd or to Griffin, we also found the trail from the top of Griffin that goes even further down the Caribou Lk and could make Sugar accessible. However, that'd also be a helluva long way around to get to Sugar, I think the best route would still be from the Blue Lk end and just make a B line from there and take in all the great riding along the way, then come back the same way all bruised up, it'd be like lots of fun eh! Sherm
Sounds good, been to griffin lost from the normal way up but never from the burner

And yes need to ride with u and BillDozer, and will do my damdist to make a ride or two with ya

Brain ( Revblu ) I'm sure would like to ride with ya again

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Howie got a kitty cat 700 60 inch sxs, went for a rip up to the look out at owls

Bout the same high as 12 km, was snowing there

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, been to griffin lost from the normal way up but never from the burner

And yes need to ride with u and BillDozer, and will do my damdist to make a ride or two with ya

Brain ( Revblu ) I'm sure would like to ride with ya again

Revbyu??

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Howie got a kitty cat 700 60 inch sxs, went for a rip up to the look out at owls

Bout the same high as 12 km, was snowing there
Are there pic's of both the snow and the kitty

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long range forecast looking great ! Might b able to go for ride mid month !

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr. Orange will be around, word from my quad buddy is that they've built that new road from Owl's to Blue to complete the "connector", and Blue Lk Rd will in fact be shut to logging. Looks like traffic jams at Owl's again!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr. Orange will be around, word from my quad buddy is that they've built that new road from Owl's to Blue to complete the "connector", and Blue Lk Rd will in fact be shut to logging. Looks like traffic jams at Owl's again!
Yes, they deactivated the road between the Cummings lake lower and upper access for year round use and made the connector trail to have access to bluelake for year round use now

Top Bottom