Eagle Valley (Sicamous) Updates 2014/15

R-Tisch

Reaction score
What is eagles parking like?how many km do you have to drive up?

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates? New to the area what's the best for access this time of year? A friend said Eagles trail is in bad shape a couple km of gravel riding. Looking for other options

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always went in at gravel pit gas station. There is a couple ways in but we always went up the chute. Lots of nice riding at Eagles. Have a great trip
Any updates? New to the area what's the best for access this time of year? A friend said Eagles trail is in bad shape a couple km of gravel riding. Looking for other options

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was home, I could show ya around

But gone for easter.....

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode hunters yesterday heard that parking was around 17 k on Ashton. Not much tracks but hero snow on top. Snows better close to windy and the access to owls head. Might try Griffen today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powder dreams

Reaction score
Rode owls Friday and conditions really sucked. Spin city with 3" of snow on ice had a hard time in a few spots cuz of the ice. It's probably better late in the day if there's enough sun to soften it up tho. Was snowing anywhere over 5000' but probably didn't get much. Other then the two of us there was only one other group of 6 out there so we never crossed any tracks but riding concrete is still better then sitting on the couch.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eagles pass access trail is unfortunately done for the season...the sun has destroyed the trail pretty much the whole way to the gas drop. We had a phenomenal day up top once we got in conditions and snowpack were decent with the sun shining all day. We rode over to Turtle and decided to just keep going over to Boulder instead of coming back down through the gravel. Put on over 100KM to end another season in Eagles...have a great summer!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was good last Saturday to yesterday I heard, but been getting warm in the days again, so would think any poofy snow is getting hard, mashed potatoes

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beauty of a day at Blue. K
20 above! Sure miss the groomer. Park around 11km. I hope it snows a foot tonight!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The marten at the Queest cabin is a bit of an azzhole. He comes in thru the front door and if you plug the hole he comes in the far chimney! Was tryin to steal my muffpot meal!

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm! Looks like I wont be able to make to without riding for the next 6 - think I might brush the dust off the 13 XM ! one more ride before its over !

Top Bottom