Have to watch the tree rings tho

They are hard as a rock and soft between

Both of us had a few upside down, inside tree wells too

We left early as we both were spent from the fun we had

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
South and west

Went too far down, turned around and went back up where the shovel to China happened

Close to the creek just south and west

Hope no one follows my tracks, going to Suck lol

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep the creeks get steeper and deeper when you go to far west ! lol Hay no one said u couldnt go there but it does make for a challenge when the only way to get out is going down farther and then when u can turn around and go back up !;)

treeclimbers

Reaction score
It was a good couple of days of sleddin guys just wanted to say thanks to tex78 an sherm for taking me out looking forward to the next time we go out sledding

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
adam sent you a pm about those videos we were talking about

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good couple of days of sleddin guys just wanted to say thanks to tex78 an sherm for taking me out looking forward to the next time we go out sledding

It was a pleasure taking you out treeclimbers, let me know when your headed out this way again! Sherm

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna try and follow your tracks and find your grave this friday ! hopefuuly wont c them due to the amount of snow thats gonna fall this week! wishful thinking !

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to try and come out Thursday for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A amazing day out on Blue with "the Alberta boys" today, what a hoot! Although the recent snow/rain we had down below didn't seem to amount to much at the cabin, there was in fact enough to cover up any old tracks and even made the "cabin hills" fun to track up. Dropping below the cabin the snow seemed to stack up a bit more, and again, untracked snow on every hill had the boys smiling at every turn and hill they pulled, and we even got stuck! Its pretty bad when my 163 x 2.5 is the smallest track on the hill, and the long 174's today showed where they really shine, great move by BRP. We then moved across the lake and the boys played on 200HP for a bit, over to 911 and more messing stuff up, and then finally a trip to the bottom of Brown Pants, and it was even deeper down there! OK, so I had one problem in a creek bed that took all 5 of us to get Mr. Orange out, it wasn't really stuck that bad regardless what picture Shaun posts! I think by the time we called it a day and got back to the parking lot at dark, not only was I spent, I think the boys were hurting a bit as well, and that's a good thing! Thanks for a great day out there guys, I'd sled with you again anywhere and anytime. Its not very often you can get 5 "strangers" put on sleds and everything just clicks perfectly. We all kept an eye on each other, when "someone" got stuck help was there to get you out, and we all joked and laughed the entire day, it was pretty damned nice! You guys have a good time at Kuster's (which will be tough to do I'm sure! LOL) and for sure give me a shout when your back this way, it'd be a pleasure to join up with you again. Sherm

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First picture says it all Sherm! Your post sums up today to a tee! We had a great day and none of us have ridden together before and we all clicked! Thanks for the amazing day and it was so nice to get back to Sicamous after 5 years of not getting out here! Talk soon!

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome day! Thanks again Sherm! Will hopefully be able to get back soon and take another ride with you again!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good up there boys

Now let's hope the rain don't mess it up again

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was my pleasure guys, this "old" guy appreciated all the help, especially in the big ditches! See you next time.....Sherm

dragon

Reaction score
Anyone riding Wed-Thurs, everyone backed out on me. Love to tag along if you have room. Head back to work Friday like to get out once more.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be riding Thursday but will be a later start if you don't find anyone dragon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom