Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey pinky what ya up to Sat ???

Where ya plan to ride ??

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to the 16th an get there really looking forward to riding there.it will be my step daughter an my first time there .

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey pinky what ya up to Sat ???

Where ya plan to ride ??

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

I don't have any plans of yet my ridding associates are coming on the 27&28 but your welcome to come with just text me :)

It's snowing still big fluffy flakes :)))

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Corrisa yes I think that's where we will go first. Going to be riding with Rene from eagle valley. few other peeps coming along hope to have a good time. Maybe will see you out ther.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The logging at Blue is either going to open up some cool play areas or have more people stage at Owls Head.

What a wonkey mess when you expect a road to not be where there is one now and the groomer following the road.

sent from a top secret location

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
The logging at Blue is either going to open up some cool play areas or have more people stage at Owls Head.

What a wonkey mess when you expect a road to not be where there is one now and the groomer following the road.

You are right about more people staging at Owl's Head.... parking lot was ridiculous there today

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are right about more people staging at Owl's Head.... parking lot was ridiculous there today

It's Xmas weekend. Typical. Normally there would be 100 plus at Blue after boxing day. Now everyone is piled in one staging area for another few weeks.

Used to be a good reason to drive past Boulder. Now....

I know the club will be working hard to come up with a plan but a even smaller parking lot at owls wasn't a great result.

HAYDENC

Reaction score
How was the snow up top today? Was at frisby today and snow was incredible! Crazy deep but socked up.. Thinking about blue tomorrow if people say snow is good, if not back to revy. So any updateds?

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode owls today - alot of common areas are tracked out ! There are alot of untouched areas you just need to find them ! Snowing on and off today ! Snowing really hard when we headed down !

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ventured over to blue cabin today from owls - trail reminded me of trail going out to keystone ! Trail was terrible to say the least ! When we got to blue there was alot of sledders there! Visibility was not the greatest! Was cloudy and light was terrible ! Once again alot of popular areas are tracked out ! We did find alot of endless powder in trees and areas that are somewhat not seen by the riders that are unfamiliar with area !

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ventured over to blue cabin today from owls - trail reminded me of trail going out to keystone ! Trail was terrible to say the least ! When we got to blue there was alot of sledders there! Visibility was not the greatest! Was cloudy and light was terrible ! Once again alot of popular areas are tracked out ! We did find alot of endless powder in trees and areas that are somewhat not seen by the riders that are unfamiliar with area !

Stay outta my stashes! Haha. If Jeff says hey I know a little spot just ignore him. He doesn't know.

sicamous

Best Western Sicamous Inn
Reaction score
Website
www.sicamousinn.ca
Blue Lake Update: As of today (Sunday Morning), the loggers have gone back in and have plowed the Blue Lake road. They are enforcing their industrial road closure and no recreational traffic is permitted. You can access Blue Lake from the Owlhead parking lot and the "conecter trail" was groomed Saturday night. Parking will be tight at Owlhead on Sunday and Monday but will be much quieter after that. Enjoy the fresh snow! Keep an eye on www.sledsicamous.com for the latest and greatest.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need some snow.......everyone accessing from owlhead and there isn't much left for the groomer to work with. The throttle jockeys have it spun down to rock and ice and snow is brown up to 9k or so. A few more days and they will be gone home and trails can recover.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It was nice to meet you at the cabin! We will have to meet up and ride! We road eagle yesterday viz was brutal so we did not venture too far but lots of pow to be had! Was snowing bar too there was at least 15 trees and or branches on the trail coming down that were not there on the way up!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We road eagles pass Monday was pretty socked in and al little short on the snow but we made the best of all the pow we had! Love my group:) And the snow is on it's way!!!

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to arriving in Sicamous on the 16th. keep that snow falling Corrisa. Be our first time riding Sicamous staying at eagle valley lodge

Top Bottom