E- Start

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Especially near the end of the day. Just helped someone dig out or dig yourself out. It is nice to push that button and laugh at Darrin for not having one...... Errrr I mean laugh at your buddies for not having e start!

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like years ago when the reverse was just coming out. Lots of guy said that wasn't needed, but they got it now. I know it don't weigh nothing but once you have you wouldn't go back. I wish I would have bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reverse or e-start? I have both and LOVE it.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reverse or e-start? I have both and LOVE it.
Same here.

Note: "Contents of this forum have been read by the CIA, FBI, IRS, BATF, DHS, NSA, TSA, EPA, BLM, & MSNBC. There is absolutely NO expectation of privacy."

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These new injected sleds pull over hard compared to the carb models also.
Was told due to big magneto's to run the electronics.
Mine at 20 below is a tough pull.

Nikm17

Reaction score
These new injected sleds pull over hard compared to the carb models also.
Was told due to big magneto's to run the electronics.
Mine at 20 below is a tough pull.
When it is really cold it's good to pull the rope a few times with the kill switch down before you start it. Just makes it easier to start first pull

Reaction score
Same rule for "Da Wifey".

Sledding Season Can't Come Soon Enough....

Yes, agreed... I was tempted to edit my post and add that as well. Although I've had to dig her out more times than I can count. Like... that's over 7!

Our step daughter went ahead once on a night ride in the pitch black... hit a burm and rolled her sled over on it's side. We were 500 meters behind and could see her lights off in the distance. We shut our sleds down and turned off all our lights, and let her sweat for a while, as she was digging furiously lol /meanbutfun

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, agreed... I was tempted to edit my post and add that as well. Although I've had to dig her out more times than I can count. Like... that's over 7!

Our step daughter went ahead once on a night ride in the pitch black... hit a burm and rolled her sled over on it's side. We were 500 meters behind and could see her lights off in the distance. We shut our sleds down and turned off all our lights, and let her sweat for a while, as she was digging furiously lol /meanbutfun
I guess it good she wasn't hurt..........

Top Bottom