Dyed fuel use in BC

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sleds and motorcycles don't always run on marked gas...sometimes i have to buy gas for them, where marked isn't available. But they probably burn 90% marked, so does my boat, never had the die gum anything up yet.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sleds and motorcycles don't always run on marked gas...sometimes i have to buy gas for them, where marked isn't available. But they probably burn 90% marked, so does my boat, never had the die gum anything up yet.

like someone else mentioned earlier. Race gas is dyed, don't hear any comments on that statement. I've used dyed gas and never had any issues with it.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago when i had my diesel i filled up on my card lock account with marked fuel... The next day i go a call asking if this was for off road use if not i had to pay taxes on the fuel. Right after that they made it so my card would no longer work for that pump.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago when i had my diesel i filled up on my card lock account with marked fuel... The next day i go a call asking if this was for off road use if not i had to pay taxes on the fuel. Right after that they made it so my card would no longer work for that pump.

Simply switch to one of the many other companies that would be happy to have your business. Petro Canada tried jerking me around years ago, not about marked fuel, but with my discount. I told them to shove their account up their ...
Next day I had accounts at two different companies, and a few months later Petro Canada was begging me to come back, and offering me better deals. I said no, you burnt your bridges, and I left, am very happy with my Chevron and Esso accounts now. To this day many years later I still have Petro Canada trying to get me back as a customer. Between all of my semi trucks and heavy equipment, I use a lot of fuel. More recently, about a year ago, I added Co-op to where I buy fuel, and they have been good to deal with as well.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya well that's because your not allowed to do that

Top Bottom