Dumb Question of the day...

Stefan Plouffe

Reaction score
So... I signed into Snow and Mud by clicking the facebook icon... seemed like a good idea at the time. Why type all that chit in to register when I could just hit one button right? Ya everything is good I click the facebook link everytime and away I go. So then I downloaded tapatalk and it has no facebook log in button. :rolleyes: Ok so I guess I'll just login in right? :nono: No... I have no clue what my login is. My login for facebook does not work. I've spent about a half hour digging in Snow and Mud under settings to try and find what my user name and password is. No luck.

Anybody help me with this? Or do I just create another user start over again.

Or am I dumb? (likely) and there is simple solution.

Thanks guys/gals

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So... I signed into Snow and Mud by clicking the facebook icon... seemed like a good idea at the time. Why type all that chit in to register when I could just hit one button right? Ya everything is good I click the facebook link everytime and away I go. So then I downloaded tapatalk and it has no facebook log in button. :rolleyes: Ok so I guess I'll just login in right? :nono: No... I have no clue what my login is. My login for facebook does not work. I've spent about a half hour digging in Snow and Mud under settings to try and find what my user name and password is. No luck.

Anybody help me with this? Or do I just create another user start over again.

Or am I dumb? (likely) and there is simple solution.

Thanks guys/gals

I can help you but only from my home computer. I reset your password and send it to you. Then you log in on your home computer and change as desired and away you go.
Please advise by PM if you would like this done
Thx.

Top Bottom