dually conversion kit for f 350

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am going to run 19.5[/quote

was thinkin the same way just runnin some 2.5"spacers right now with 285 75 17's as the only 19.5" direct bolt ons i found were american force and not really keen on the design ( cosmetics) if u have any other leeds would me appreciated

eagle alloy wheels they make 2 diffrent styles of rims 19.5

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
A ford is the only truck now that just has dually fenders. ?A dodge and Chevy have one piece box sides so it would be way more money to do anything but a ford

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy that picked up some 22.5's got the beads machined down to 22's and was able to run automotive tires on Highway rims..... Looks sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highway rims.jpg

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come 2.5? I run same size tires with 2" and could probably get away with 1.5
2.5 is what i originally bought from dealer for spacers when i decidede to go 285's instead of 35" I bought a set of 2" spacers but to my surprise when the tire shop went to put tires on the 2" wheel spacers did not match the dodge bolt pattern. pretty sure 1.5" or perhaps 1.75" will be what I go with as I have a line on some true hub centric spacers (both inner and outer) which is what my 2.5" are . However think one must trim truck studs to run 1.5"

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2.5 is what i originally bought from dealer for spacers when i decidede to go 285's instead of 35" I bought a set of 2" spacers but to my surprise when the tire shop went to put tires on the 2" wheel spacers did not match the dodge bolt pattern. pretty sure 1.5" or perhaps 1.75" will be what I go with as I have a line on some true hub centric spacers (both inner and outer) which is what my 2.5" are . However think one must trim truck studs to run 1.5"

Got mine from wheel adapter.com. They are hub centric and wheel centric and made of steel

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think i am going to run 17 inch rims better tire selection then the 19.5 Not to much tire selection in 19.5 and i am guess it would ride better with 17

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine from wheel adapter.com. They are hub centric and wheel centric and made of steel

ya apperantly the 2" ones i got were from there however not wheel centric for the dodge and when I called and questioned them on it his reply was it was impossible to make a wheelcentric spacer for a dodge and "not even god himself could possibly do it" not sure where my 2.5" ones that are on the truck came from then. after further examination the bolt pattern issue with my 2" spacers from wheel adapters .com may be due to some slightly bent or misalligned studs as the wheel spacers would slide on truck but one we tried would not fit the outer rim so I opted to install the 2.5" ones I had. today when i was checking them out further the one spacer would not slide into the other. 1 spacer appears fine the other appears to have slightly bent or improperly installed studs

Top Bottom