2010 Ford F-350 Chip?

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys my step dad just got a 2010 f-350 power joke he's looking in to a chip and turbo back exhaust to make the truck a lil bet better on fuel what kind of chip should he get and exhaust, Don't know to much about fords, i got a 2009 dmax with a ppe chip and 5 inch turbo back exhaust i told him about the way better fuel economy. so he wants a chip and exhaust on his truck...thanks alot for your help...

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go with 5'' turbo back and the new superchip race programmer spartans are ok if u know how to do the tunning my friend is running an 08 with sct and hates the thing I seen the superchip run on dyno against an sct and was only 20 hp difference and way cheasper

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go a 09 with 5" straight pipe from the downpipe back with a spartan proggramer it works awesome good power and fuel mileage is unbelieveable for a 1 ton truck!!!!!! I got it from rudy's truck performance talk to Aaron they have sweet deals

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no edge H&S diablosport and banks are the only with gauges just get a nice boost and pyro gauge it's only another $350 or an edge cts touch screen monitor got mine in and love it!!! spartan is good really like it and really really like that new superchip they finally stepped up and made a good programmer used to be really moderate horsepower now they really let the beat go with those new fords and you can use the same tuner on the dmax and dodge all universal!!!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me know if I can help u with anything I deal with all the chip brands edge,h&s,banks,smarty,sct,spartan,magnaflow,industrial injection all the names so even if u need a price let me know so I can prevent someone from paying to much

Top Bottom