Dragon Front Suspension

Dragonryder

Reaction score
Anyone rebuild the Walker Evens Floats with goodluck...? Re-charge-recharge-after re-charge... (2008) Shafts are in good shape. Must be the seals....

Thinking about getting the piggy-backed coil over set of Walker Evans in the SLP Catalog... Perhaps a set of Exit Shocks.. Any thoughs..:confused:

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn,t bother rebuildind recharging as I would go with a good set of aftermarket Floats or evols

Jenkie

Reaction score
The WE are crap - too much time wasted on recharge - The left one continues to sag and pull the sled that way within hours of recharge. I put the exit shocks on the rear. They are great, no sag at all, good spring back too. Putting Exits on the front this season.

Motogp

Reaction score
The WE are crap - too much time wasted on recharge - The left one continues to sag and pull the sled that way within hours of recharge. I put the exit shocks on the rear. They are great, no sag at all, good spring back too. Putting Exits on the front this season.

Totally agree. They are junk. I am swapping mine out this season.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where do you guys find the fox floats?? have an 09 dragon 800 and one shock is completely shot, dont want to waste the money recharging but not sure the funds are around for zbroz shocks right now, plus the 4week+ wait..

or would u happen to know the length/size of the shock from eye-eye if i could find a used set?

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to ride fx coilovers on the front of both ours a couple of years ago so i could yank the sway bar. They are basically the same as the fronts off the edge-dimensions are the same as the walker junk. They are direct from Polaris as a kit, shocks and springs-direct bolt on. Part #2873782 for $370.00 retail. They are adjustable so you can crank more spring into them or less if needed. Just put fox zero pros in the skids of both also. I have three complete sets of walker ski and skid for $800.00 if wanted.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where do you guys find the fox floats?? have an 09 dragon 800 and one shock is completely shot, dont want to waste the money recharging but not sure the funds are around for zbroz shocks right now, plus the 4week+ wait..

or would u happen to know the length/size of the shock from eye-eye if i could find a used set?

got mine from 2 kool performance.

css

Reaction score
Fox floats, you wont be disapointed, just put some on my assault, there awsome:d

t-bomb

Reaction score
Titanium coil spring piggy back clicker shocks...nuff said.

Unless you want to constantly play with spring rate then there is no advantage to air.

Still has nothing to do with Damping that is all on the valving in the shock

when you lose air you're dead in the snow. Ask snowcross, MX, quad or race cars if they run air?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put the first ride on my fox float 2's this past weekend. I have my sway bar removed and am running 75 psi. These shocks are sweet. They soak up the bumps and get rid of any washboard feel. This setup makes the sled carve with ease.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there junk hit a bump last year and blew the shock and broke the sway bar in half removed the rest of the bar and put on coil overs rides better than the air shocks if you want them there free just collecting dust at 65.00 a charge there not worth it thats why polaris went back to the coil overs

Top Bottom