Doo's engineers designed big weight reduction. !!!!!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Doo did have 160 hp., and are actually making 170 now and are hiding it..

It might be good marketing. Under rate your motor, stall the competition's development, and run away with the motor race even longer.
Does anyone have an honest dyno number from, say Dynotech on both the 800 ETEC and the new axys motor??

It would be nice to see an old to new head to head comparison.

:twocents::beer::cool:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly only work in open terrain. Only person I've seen dangle a 4s is Chris Brown and even Maxwell admits that Browner is a better rider.

Na it's ok, I've road a 240-270 viper 174 and was the most uncomfortable ride I've ever road

Went good in a straight line, but no and I mean no dangle to it

Sorry dude

Hey buy the way, u related to Barry klettke from trochu ???

A Nitro or xp or Mach z ect ( tanks) where Allways tanks, and deeper the snow the easier it is

That's the tank talking

My xm is as easy in crap snow as deep snow

Where the viper ect isn't, see what I'm saying

Also lots of guys like to Highmark, climb ect

I used to, but now Pretty much ride tight trees exclusively, as snow is better, less tracks, less retards

And only Chris Brown on a viper would stand a chance to follow me and keep up

Seriously...... Jeff, Brandon, did i actually read this correctly omg.....ok then, i honestly didn't realize the reality here. Guess me and my sherman will move on, thanks. I really don't want to hold anyone up in cramping their style.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously...... Jeff, Brandon, did i actually read this correctly omg.....ok then, i honestly didn't realize the reality here. Guess me and my sherman will move on, thanks. I really don't want to hold anyone up in cramping their style.
ouch...eh?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Mike no need to get sensitive about it, I am a flexible rider I spent all day today pulling out rookies and sleds with trailing arms. I enjoy open riding when the weather and conditions allow it and when they don't I'll chase snow in thick steep trees. You know what sled suits your style and I know what suits mine but that doesn't mean there isn't overlap.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Mike no need to get sensitive about it, I am a flexible rider I spent all day today pulling out rookies and sleds with trailing arms. I enjoy open riding when the weather and conditions allow it and when they don't I'll chase snow in thick steep trees. You know what sled suits your style and I know what suits mine but that doesn't mean there isn't overlap.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
Exactly, we both did

Old wedge chassis is a big old tank too

Had to tow this one out too, actually we both had to tow it for a few hills
U took that way wrong, and I didn't specify your name mike

Mabe your the one guy in 1000 Nitro rider's that can kind of zig and zag it through

But 99.9 % are straight up shooters

Last edited:
Top Bottom