Doo's engineers designed big weight reduction. !!!!!!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait for it ………… years in the making, hours of research;

" Carry Less Gas " revolutionary LOL.

Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next to the Recommend this post and love this post.. there should be a button showing someone getting hit in the beans for starting a useless thread.

This thread is not. good.

Once you meet the thread starter then you will understand

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bitch all you want about the poster, but fact remains the original post is true. Sorry, not my fault.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what would pizz me off more......having 2 gals. of fuel that can't be used....not that it was needed anyways...lol........or being lied to by BRP about having 163 hp for a long time only to find out its only got 155...pretty much the same as the Polaris sled.....who they've (the doo crowd) been laughing at all year saying its gutless.......?????

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what would pizz me off more......having 2 gals. of fuel that can't be used....not that it was needed anyways...lol........or being lied to by BRP about having 163 hp for a long time only to find out its only got 155...pretty much the same as the Polaris sled.....who they've (the doo crowd) been laughing at all year saying its gutless.......?????
I would think it's sorta the other way around, all those pro guys that thought their sleds were awesome because they could keep up with the doo after clutching and gearing and a pipe....only to find they were the same hp from the get go.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think it's sorta the other way around, all those pro guys that thought their sleds were awesome because they could keep up with the doo after clutching and gearing and a pipe....only to find they were the same hp from the get go.

I think till this year Poo was always about 10 HP less than the etec, stock to stock.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think till this year Poo was always about 10 HP less than the etec, stock to stock.

And next year...............poo is again 10hp less than a doo.
Well at least poo got it right for one year! LOL

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
The new doos sound gnarly but how bout refraining on the praise and brand bashing comparisons till some ppl actually get to ride the things for a season lol.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bitch all you want about the poster, but fact remains the original post is true. Sorry, not my fault.
Re read your post one last time. It's not good dude. It's kind of saying that the new sled lost 20+ pounds DRY by carrying the same amount of fuel as before (doesn't make sense) in a tank that is a little smaller and weighs maybe a pound or 2 less. You're deliberately ignoring facts to make a re$&%ded post. This is the internet. We don't stand for that kind of thing here. For shame...

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny I had thought more of you than this.. if you looked once again your hp numbers are incorrect what brp said..

finnally this his new motor will be a 20 hp advantage over the poo, along with less oil and fuel consumption and have 50 more ccs, with less rotational weight

i don't see how that is a bad thing Lenny.. We will see soon enought

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are the new Doo's going to be easier to pull off the hill (broke down) or the same?

Honest question here folks

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think any sled that needs to be pulled off the hill is a real drag regardless of the weight. So much lost potential for fun...

I guess it realy would be a "drag" wouldn't it? Ha ha
hopefully we can get this whole new sled release hype/controversy with over sooner than later.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny I had thought more of you than this.. if you looked once again your hp numbers are incorrect what brp said..

finnally this his new motor will be a 20 hp advantage over the poo, along with less oil and fuel consumption and have 50 more ccs, with less rotational weight

i don't see how that is a bad thing Lenny.. We will see soon enought

Show us your sources that put the Poo 800 at 155. Everything I've read on the Poo 800 H.O. puts it in the low 160s. Hmmm, only a couple hp less, yet 50 cc less. Good job Doo, getting two more hp out of an extra 50 cc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show us your sources that put the Poo 800 at 155. Everything I've read on the Poo 800 H.O. puts it in the low 160s. Hmmm, only a couple hp less, yet 50 cc less. Good job Doo, getting two more hp out of an extra 50 cc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Horse power means nothing unless your chute climbing or drag racing for 10 miles

Torque is what u need to compare, especially on a cvt drive set up

Torque at full shift out rpm

Top Bottom