Doo 850 factory Turbo vs Cat factory Turbo?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess I have 2 sour grapes...1 a turboed sled running 3.5 psi boost only.... 2 skidoo track delamination.... but they will prob hold up with only 165 hp haha... brp got rid of another 500 expert skids g4 chassis delaminating track wobble clutches at a premium price maybe 2022 with the high boost model new chassis new tracks and monorail design will be the game changer....
3.5 now? Lmao! Carry on Stacy (Kibbels)

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^ depends if your talkin actual or advertised I was told it’s under 4 psi but you seem to know everything so you tell us....

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder if a straight pipe will increase HP like it did on the sidewinder?

Or lean it out and burn her down lol.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking with a shop in Edmonton on Friday and he has a couple requests already to do the straight pipe... I’m thinking ride it and have fun there will be tons of aftermarket coming for it or maybe brp will market these upgrades themselves? The bar has been lifted this is a fact

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^ depends if your talkin actual or advertised I was told it’s under 4 psi but you seem to know everything so you tell us....
I work at a dealership and everything we have been told is 4lbs? Unless you know someone that built and designed it? Maybe they are rounding up like McDonalds when you buy a burger?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the beauty of this thing, you dont need to look at guages. EGTS up on the bars looks pretty sweet though haha

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo is being cautious with the low boost pressure, short warranty and, strict guidelines. It will uncomplicate warranty claims.

They also only have to limit themselves to what they think will have the market "eat it up" You throw now bone and a hundred dogs go after it. You throw all your bones in and the competition catches up fast.

Doo has stuff up on the shelf, for sure. Why deal all your cards in one play, when you own the only "stock turbo 2 stroke" game for now. Do you think Microsoft dropped all the marbles when they started windows? No... they had technologies stockpiled and remained competitive, or at least had an edge on their competitors for quite a long time.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo is being cautious with the low boost pressure, short warranty and, strict guidelines. It will uncomplicate warranty claims.

They also only have to limit themselves to what they think will have the market "eat it up" You throw now bone and a hundred dogs go after it. You throw all your bones in and the competition catches up fast.

Doo has stuff up on the shelf, for sure. Why deal all your cards in one play, when you own the only "stock turbo 2 stroke" game for now. Do you think Microsoft dropped all the marbles when they started windows? No... they had technologies stockpiled and remained competitive, or at least had an edge on their competitors for quite a long time.

on the contrary, yes they dumped everything they had into windows 3.0 then made updated 3.01.1 This was netscape navigator...etc. The only thing they had that no one else had was a graphic interface, which at the time NO ONE liked

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uhh yeah, point being... Don't keep all your eggs in one basket..
on the contrary, yes they dumped everything they had into windows 3.0 then made updated 3.01.1 This was netscape navigator...etc. The only thing they had that no one else had was a graphic interface, which at the time NO ONE liked

Top Bottom