Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most Trump supporters are not "Radically to the Right". I'm certain most supporters wish he was more honest and diplomatic, but vote for him because there is no other candidate that can do a better job.

Then there is the extremist radical's that support his ever action and believe absolutely everything he says as the gospel truth. In spite of the implications.

General James Mattis just wrote a book you might consider reading if you haven't already. If you don't have time, consider listening to his interview with Bloomberg News. Wow does that guy makes alot of sense and he don't take crap from anybody not even Trump. Now that man would make a great conservative President.
I believe that Trump was elected because he is not a life long politician and doesn't act like it. All his Twitter rants and not "acting presidential" use to bother me at first but now, seeing how he is treated by our "press", all that no longer bothers and I actually enjoy his rants and attacks on the MSM and Democrats. As for Mattis, I like him and was happy Trump picked him as SOD but they are both of the same mindset and are stubborn as hell so the writing was on the wall with Mattis.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is putting people to work, ours is putting people out of of work. Lots of countries hate us now as well. Our two faced prik thinks he can laugh at trump behind his back...even a idiot knows how that will turn out.

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is putting people to work, ours is putting people out of of work. Lots of countries hate us now as well. Our two faced prik thinks he can laugh at trump behind his back...even a idiot knows how that will turn out.
Trudeau sounded so feminine when he said "thank you, Donald"......and then did the gossip girl thing.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And they bring in Stanford California law professor Karlan (clue one she’s bias) that rants about trump and makes a slander at 13 yr old Baron Trump (clue two she’s bias) then when asked “do you have any first hand knowledge of any part of the Schiff report” and there’s silence. What a joke, glad she slammed Baron and made a fool of her self.

Last edited:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may not have noticed but Trump is a about change. Many of his changes have been good for America some not so good Canada. How about trade sanction's on Canadian steel and aluminum due to the "security threat" Canada poses. He is very resourcefull I would not ever under estimate him. Then again a America Constitutional Scholar like your self, who has spent countless hours of study on the subject would know alot more than a normal person.

2/3 majority required to change the constitution buddy. Don't need to be a scholar to understand he can't just arbitrarily change the constitution. Do need a couple of brain cells though.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Clintons have piled up over 100 body bags but for some reason they are not letting this one die. suborno-ceramic-oval-ornament-housewares-white-one-size-13591482105907_600x.png

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can this guy make sense to you? this your opening statement on this thread...... Fact Donald Trump is degenerative Narcissist

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can this guy make sense to you? this your opening statement on this thread...... Fact Donald Trump is degenerative Narcissist

And just what did Mattis say that didn't make sense? There was not one word about Trump. You injected that into the conversation.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a minute Mrs X-it. What does Mad Dog Mattis have to do with my statement about Trump. I think you should get a ReporterJob with CBC or CNN you would do great. I have said tons of things on this thread and several others. I was sure fired up about Trump Bulling Canada during the free trade talks when I started this thread and made the statement you quoted. Forgive me you genius you. I have made several others where by I complimented the old pervert. I can tell by your un-yeilding fanatically support of PresidenyTrump you would believe anything he says as gospel. I find your views most interesting. I can understand how Jimmy Jones was able to setup the Jonestown Koolaid Festival.

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh i am plenty pissed at getting screwed over by trump with our softwood agreement in BC, but we voted in our liberals and US voted in Trump so live with our decision and vote. Here is our Team of nitwits.View attachment 220846

Really? With the exception of the big purple one in the middle they look like a bunch of high school kids?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Keeps messing up the dumbocrats, first he releases the transcript of Ukraine call , now sends a letter and at same time makes it public. They can’t deal with it in their normal way of misrepresenting it and releasing all kinds of hooey and BS when he makes these things public , they don’t know how to deal with the transparency, it’s just not working for them. Trump really is making them look ridiculous, while he’s actually improving things in the US, gonna make some heads explode .

Top Bottom